Flynn now seeing patients at clinic
Published: September 14,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Matthew E. Flynn, RN, MSN, ACNP, FNP, CCRN, to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Flynn is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he received his bachelors of science in nursing. He received his masters of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. Flynn is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Flynn joins Lewis W. Neese, M.D.; Charles J. Parkman, M.D.; Andrew H. Rogness, M.D.; Steven W. Stogner, M.D.; Hermes S. Velasquez, M.D.; and Walid G.Younis, M.D., in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years