Flynn now seeing patients at clinic
Published: September 14,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Matthew E. Flynn, RN, MSN, ACNP, FNP, CCRN, to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Flynn is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he received his bachelors of science in nursing. He received his masters of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. Flynn is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Flynn joins Lewis W. Neese, M.D.; Charles J. Parkman, M.D.; Andrew H. Rogness, M.D.; Steven W. Stogner, M.D.; Hermes S. Velasquez, M.D.; and Walid G.Younis, M.D., in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau