Flynn now seeing patients at clinic
Published: September 14,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Matthew E. Flynn, RN, MSN, ACNP, FNP, CCRN, to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Flynn is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he received his bachelors of science in nursing. He received his masters of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. Flynn is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Flynn joins Lewis W. Neese, M.D.; Charles J. Parkman, M.D.; Andrew H. Rogness, M.D.; Steven W. Stogner, M.D.; Hermes S. Velasquez, M.D.; and Walid G.Younis, M.D., in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years