Flynn now seeing patients at clinic
Published: September 14,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Matthew E. Flynn, RN, MSN, ACNP, FNP, CCRN, to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Flynn is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he received his bachelors of science in nursing. He received his masters of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. Flynn is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Flynn joins Lewis W. Neese, M.D.; Charles J. Parkman, M.D.; Andrew H. Rogness, M.D.; Steven W. Stogner, M.D.; Hermes S. Velasquez, M.D.; and Walid G.Younis, M.D., in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law