Flynn now seeing patients at clinic
Published: September 14,2009
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Matthew E. Flynn, RN, MSN, ACNP, FNP, CCRN, to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Flynn is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi where he received his bachelors of science in nursing. He received his masters of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Nursing. Flynn is a member of the Mississippi Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Critical Care Nurses and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Flynn joins Lewis W. Neese, M.D.; Charles J. Parkman, M.D.; Andrew H. Rogness, M.D.; Steven W. Stogner, M.D.; Hermes S. Velasquez, M.D.; and Walid G.Younis, M.D., in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur