Ford joins firm as shareholder
Published: September 14,2009
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office. Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients in the state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November