Ford joins firm as shareholder
Published: September 14,2009
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office. Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients in the state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss