Ford joins firm as shareholder
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office. Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients in the state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit