Ford joins firm as shareholder
Published: September 14,2009
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office. Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients in the state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics