Ford joins firm as shareholder
Published: September 14,2009
J. Douglas Ford has joined the law firm of Mitchell McNutt & Sams, P.A., as a shareholder in the Columbus office. Ford specializes in litigation, where his practice includes family law, labor and employment law and general business and commercial litigation. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients in the state and federal courts in Mississippi and Alabama.
Ford received a B.B.A. from Mississippi State University in 1988. He graduated in 1991 from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received the Johnstone Adams Scholar Award and was a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow