Frascogna added to medical faculty
Published: September 14,2009
Dr. Melissa N. Frascogna has joined University of Mississippi Health Care as an assistant professor of pediatric emergency medicine. A 1997 graduate of Millsaps College , Frascogna received the M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2003. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago, in 2006 and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2009. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Academic Pediatric Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus