Frascogna added to medical faculty
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Dr. Melissa N. Frascogna has joined University of Mississippi Health Care as an assistant professor of pediatric emergency medicine. A 1997 graduate of Millsaps College , Frascogna received the M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2003. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago, in 2006 and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2009. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Academic Pediatric Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi