Frascogna added to medical faculty
Published: September 14,2009
Dr. Melissa N. Frascogna has joined University of Mississippi Health Care as an assistant professor of pediatric emergency medicine. A 1997 graduate of Millsaps College , Frascogna received the M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2003. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago, in 2006 and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2009. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Academic Pediatric Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow