Frascogna added to medical faculty
Published: September 14,2009
Dr. Melissa N. Frascogna has joined University of Mississippi Health Care as an assistant professor of pediatric emergency medicine. A 1997 graduate of Millsaps College , Frascogna received the M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2003. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago, in 2006 and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2009. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Academic Pediatric Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi