Frascogna added to medical faculty
Published: September 14,2009
Dr. Melissa N. Frascogna has joined University of Mississippi Health Care as an assistant professor of pediatric emergency medicine. A 1997 graduate of Millsaps College , Frascogna received the M.D. from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2003. She completed residency training in pediatrics at Northwestern University, Chicago, in 2006 and a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2009. She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Academic Pediatric Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life