Gentiva purchases Magna
Published: September 14,2009
Meridian – Gentiva Health Services Inc., an Atlanta-based provider of comprehensive home health services, has completed its acquisition of Rush Home Care Inc. (d/b/a Magna Home Health). Rush Home Care is a part of the Rush Health System.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“We extend a warm welcome to all Magna Home Health employees and anticipate a smooth transition as we enter seven new counties requiring a certificate of need to participate in the delivery of home health services,” said Gentiva CEO and president Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports