Gentiva purchases Magna
Published: September 14,2009
Meridian – Gentiva Health Services Inc., an Atlanta-based provider of comprehensive home health services, has completed its acquisition of Rush Home Care Inc. (d/b/a Magna Home Health). Rush Home Care is a part of the Rush Health System.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“We extend a warm welcome to all Magna Home Health employees and anticipate a smooth transition as we enter seven new counties requiring a certificate of need to participate in the delivery of home health services,” said Gentiva CEO and president Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015