Gentiva purchases Magna
Published: September 14,2009
Meridian – Gentiva Health Services Inc., an Atlanta-based provider of comprehensive home health services, has completed its acquisition of Rush Home Care Inc. (d/b/a Magna Home Health). Rush Home Care is a part of the Rush Health System.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“We extend a warm welcome to all Magna Home Health employees and anticipate a smooth transition as we enter seven new counties requiring a certificate of need to participate in the delivery of home health services,” said Gentiva CEO and president Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar