Gentiva purchases Magna
Published: September 14,2009
Meridian – Gentiva Health Services Inc., an Atlanta-based provider of comprehensive home health services, has completed its acquisition of Rush Home Care Inc. (d/b/a Magna Home Health). Rush Home Care is a part of the Rush Health System.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“We extend a warm welcome to all Magna Home Health employees and anticipate a smooth transition as we enter seven new counties requiring a certificate of need to participate in the delivery of home health services,” said Gentiva CEO and president Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge