Gentiva purchases Magna
Published: September 14,2009
Meridian – Gentiva Health Services Inc., an Atlanta-based provider of comprehensive home health services, has completed its acquisition of Rush Home Care Inc. (d/b/a Magna Home Health). Rush Home Care is a part of the Rush Health System.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
“We extend a warm welcome to all Magna Home Health employees and anticipate a smooth transition as we enter seven new counties requiring a certificate of need to participate in the delivery of home health services,” said Gentiva CEO and president Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer