Golf tournament raises Make-A-Wish funds
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
The Harrison County Young Lawyers hosted its 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Make-a-Wish Foundation at the Great Southern Club, raising more than $1,200. The tournament was open to the public where all participants vied for trophies and a shot at a new 2010 Jaguar XF sponsored by the Jaguar of the Gulf Coast. The Harrison County Young Lawyers seek to raise awareness of community issues and benefit national and local charities through volunteerism and fundraising.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi