Golf tournament raises Make-A-Wish funds
Published: September 14,2009
The Harrison County Young Lawyers hosted its 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Make-a-Wish Foundation at the Great Southern Club, raising more than $1,200. The tournament was open to the public where all participants vied for trophies and a shot at a new 2010 Jaguar XF sponsored by the Jaguar of the Gulf Coast. The Harrison County Young Lawyers seek to raise awareness of community issues and benefit national and local charities through volunteerism and fundraising.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years