Golf tournament raises Make-A-Wish funds
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
The Harrison County Young Lawyers hosted its 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Make-a-Wish Foundation at the Great Southern Club, raising more than $1,200. The tournament was open to the public where all participants vied for trophies and a shot at a new 2010 Jaguar XF sponsored by the Jaguar of the Gulf Coast. The Harrison County Young Lawyers seek to raise awareness of community issues and benefit national and local charities through volunteerism and fundraising.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody