Golf tournament raises Make-A-Wish funds
Published: September 14,2009
The Harrison County Young Lawyers hosted its 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Make-a-Wish Foundation at the Great Southern Club, raising more than $1,200. The tournament was open to the public where all participants vied for trophies and a shot at a new 2010 Jaguar XF sponsored by the Jaguar of the Gulf Coast. The Harrison County Young Lawyers seek to raise awareness of community issues and benefit national and local charities through volunteerism and fundraising.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game