Golf tournament raises Make-A-Wish funds
Published: September 14,2009
The Harrison County Young Lawyers hosted its 3rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Make-a-Wish Foundation at the Great Southern Club, raising more than $1,200. The tournament was open to the public where all participants vied for trophies and a shot at a new 2010 Jaguar XF sponsored by the Jaguar of the Gulf Coast. The Harrison County Young Lawyers seek to raise awareness of community issues and benefit national and local charities through volunteerism and fundraising.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation