Harrison to lead internal audits
BankPlus announced that David Harrison has been hired as the bank’s director of internal audit. Harrison has over 31 years of experience in auditing financial institutions. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Chartered Bank Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor and earned his certificate in data processing. He began his career in Tennessee and later spent nearly 22 years at Hibernia Bank in New Orleans. Since then, he has served as senior manager of internal audit at Frost National Bank in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Tennessee Technological University and a master of science in accounting and information systems from Middle Tennessee State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015