Harrison to lead internal audits
BankPlus announced that David Harrison has been hired as the bank’s director of internal audit. Harrison has over 31 years of experience in auditing financial institutions. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Chartered Bank Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor and earned his certificate in data processing. He began his career in Tennessee and later spent nearly 22 years at Hibernia Bank in New Orleans. Since then, he has served as senior manager of internal audit at Frost National Bank in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Tennessee Technological University and a master of science in accounting and information systems from Middle Tennessee State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Baker Donelson recognized