Harrison to lead internal audits
BankPlus announced that David Harrison has been hired as the bank’s director of internal audit. Harrison has over 31 years of experience in auditing financial institutions. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Chartered Bank Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor and earned his certificate in data processing. He began his career in Tennessee and later spent nearly 22 years at Hibernia Bank in New Orleans. Since then, he has served as senior manager of internal audit at Frost National Bank in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Tennessee Technological University and a master of science in accounting and information systems from Middle Tennessee State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink