Harrison to lead internal audits
BankPlus announced that David Harrison has been hired as the bank’s director of internal audit. Harrison has over 31 years of experience in auditing financial institutions. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Chartered Bank Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor and earned his certificate in data processing. He began his career in Tennessee and later spent nearly 22 years at Hibernia Bank in New Orleans. Since then, he has served as senior manager of internal audit at Frost National Bank in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Tennessee Technological University and a master of science in accounting and information systems from Middle Tennessee State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts