Harrison to lead internal audits
BankPlus announced that David Harrison has been hired as the bank’s director of internal audit. Harrison has over 31 years of experience in auditing financial institutions. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Chartered Bank Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor and earned his certificate in data processing. He began his career in Tennessee and later spent nearly 22 years at Hibernia Bank in New Orleans. Since then, he has served as senior manager of internal audit at Frost National Bank in San Antonio, Texas.
Harrison earned a bachelor of science in accounting from Tennessee Technological University and a master of science in accounting and information systems from Middle Tennessee State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar