Heritage Vision makes donation
Published: September 14,2009
Kevin Harrison, owner of Heritage Vision Center in Hattiesburg, recently presented a check for $2,000 to Margaret Buttross-Brinegar, director of the Children’s Center for Communication and Development at the University of Southern Mississippi. Each July, Heritage Vision donates a portion of proceeds from eyeglass sales during that month to the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs