Heritage Vision makes donation
Published: September 14,2009
Kevin Harrison, owner of Heritage Vision Center in Hattiesburg, recently presented a check for $2,000 to Margaret Buttross-Brinegar, director of the Children’s Center for Communication and Development at the University of Southern Mississippi. Each July, Heritage Vision donates a portion of proceeds from eyeglass sales during that month to the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar