Heritage Vision makes donation
Published: September 14,2009
Kevin Harrison, owner of Heritage Vision Center in Hattiesburg, recently presented a check for $2,000 to Margaret Buttross-Brinegar, director of the Children’s Center for Communication and Development at the University of Southern Mississippi. Each July, Heritage Vision donates a portion of proceeds from eyeglass sales during that month to the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter