Heritage Vision makes donation
Published: September 14,2009
Kevin Harrison, owner of Heritage Vision Center in Hattiesburg, recently presented a check for $2,000 to Margaret Buttross-Brinegar, director of the Children’s Center for Communication and Development at the University of Southern Mississippi. Each July, Heritage Vision donates a portion of proceeds from eyeglass sales during that month to the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three