Heritage Vision makes donation
Published: September 14,2009
Kevin Harrison, owner of Heritage Vision Center in Hattiesburg, recently presented a check for $2,000 to Margaret Buttross-Brinegar, director of the Children’s Center for Communication and Development at the University of Southern Mississippi. Each July, Heritage Vision donates a portion of proceeds from eyeglass sales during that month to the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines