McCoy named VP at BNA
Jonathan McCoy of Saltillo has joined BNA Bank as vice president of the Belden Banking Center. A native of Pontotoc and graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of business administration, McCoy has over 12 years of experience in banking.
McCoy and his wife, Hope, have three children — Jon-Thomas, Eli and Clayton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction