McCoy named VP at BNA
Jonathan McCoy of Saltillo has joined BNA Bank as vice president of the Belden Banking Center. A native of Pontotoc and graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of business administration, McCoy has over 12 years of experience in banking.
McCoy and his wife, Hope, have three children — Jon-Thomas, Eli and Clayton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi