McCoy named VP at BNA
Jonathan McCoy of Saltillo has joined BNA Bank as vice president of the Belden Banking Center. A native of Pontotoc and graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of business administration, McCoy has over 12 years of experience in banking.
McCoy and his wife, Hope, have three children — Jon-Thomas, Eli and Clayton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up