McCoy named VP at BNA
Jonathan McCoy of Saltillo has joined BNA Bank as vice president of the Belden Banking Center. A native of Pontotoc and graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of business administration, McCoy has over 12 years of experience in banking.
McCoy and his wife, Hope, have three children — Jon-Thomas, Eli and Clayton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing