McCoy named VP at BNA
Jonathan McCoy of Saltillo has joined BNA Bank as vice president of the Belden Banking Center. A native of Pontotoc and graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of business administration, McCoy has over 12 years of experience in banking.
McCoy and his wife, Hope, have three children — Jon-Thomas, Eli and Clayton.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability