O’Neill named Honorary Life Member
Published: September 14,2009
Duane O’Neill, president and CEO of the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, was recently honored as the newest Honorary Life Member (HLM) of the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America. He was recognized recently at the association’s annual conference in Point Clear, Ala.
The HLM designation is the highest award SEDC bestows and it recognizes individuals that have made significant contribution to the profession in one or more state of SEDC’s region.
O’Neill has been a member of SEDC since 1978 where he has served in many volunteer positions including past chairman (2003).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports