O’Neill named Honorary Life Member
Published: September 14,2009
Duane O’Neill, president and CEO of the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, was recently honored as the newest Honorary Life Member (HLM) of the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America. He was recognized recently at the association’s annual conference in Point Clear, Ala.
The HLM designation is the highest award SEDC bestows and it recognizes individuals that have made significant contribution to the profession in one or more state of SEDC’s region.
O’Neill has been a member of SEDC since 1978 where he has served in many volunteer positions including past chairman (2003).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal