O’Neill named Honorary Life Member
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Duane O’Neill, president and CEO of the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, was recently honored as the newest Honorary Life Member (HLM) of the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America. He was recognized recently at the association’s annual conference in Point Clear, Ala.
The HLM designation is the highest award SEDC bestows and it recognizes individuals that have made significant contribution to the profession in one or more state of SEDC’s region.
O’Neill has been a member of SEDC since 1978 where he has served in many volunteer positions including past chairman (2003).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation