O’Neill named Honorary Life Member
Published: September 14,2009
Duane O’Neill, president and CEO of the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, was recently honored as the newest Honorary Life Member (HLM) of the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America. He was recognized recently at the association’s annual conference in Point Clear, Ala.
The HLM designation is the highest award SEDC bestows and it recognizes individuals that have made significant contribution to the profession in one or more state of SEDC’s region.
O’Neill has been a member of SEDC since 1978 where he has served in many volunteer positions including past chairman (2003).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location