O’Neill named Honorary Life Member
Published: September 14,2009
Duane O’Neill, president and CEO of the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, was recently honored as the newest Honorary Life Member (HLM) of the Southern Economic Development Council (SEDC), the oldest and largest regional economic development association in North America. He was recognized recently at the association’s annual conference in Point Clear, Ala.
The HLM designation is the highest award SEDC bestows and it recognizes individuals that have made significant contribution to the profession in one or more state of SEDC’s region.
O’Neill has been a member of SEDC since 1978 where he has served in many volunteer positions including past chairman (2003).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015