Phelps Dunbar attorneys honored
Published: September 14,2009
Tags: Best Lawyers, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Deborah S. Dees, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Frank W. Trapp, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, Heather J. Camp, James G. Wyly III, James W. Craig, James W. O'Mara, Jeffrey S. Moore, Jerome Hafter, Joseph L. Adams, Luther T. Munford, Mark N. Halbert, Phelps Dunbar, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Stephen M. Wilson, W. Thomas Siler Jr.
Seventy-one Phelps Dunbar attorneys from seven of the firm’s regional office locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida have been named in the 2010 issue of The Best Lawyers in America. Phelps Dunbar as a firm received a No. 1 ranking in 52 categories in the publication.
Attorneys recognized in the firm’s Jackson office are Joseph L. Adams, Reuben V. Anderson, Fred L. Banks Jr., Ross F. Bass Jr., Heather J. Camp, James W. Craig, Deborah S. Dees, Gary E. Friedman, Jerome Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Douglas C. Noble, James W. O’Mara, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Frank W. Trapp and Stephen M. Wilson.
Attorneys from the Tupelo office are F.M. Bush III, Mark N. Halbert, Jeffrey S. Moore and Gregory D. Pirkle.
Attorneys from the Gulfport office are Dan M. McDaniel Jr. and James G. Wyly III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary