Phelps Dunbar attorneys honored
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Tags: Best Lawyers, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Deborah S. Dees, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Frank W. Trapp, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, Heather J. Camp, James G. Wyly III, James W. Craig, James W. O'Mara, Jeffrey S. Moore, Jerome Hafter, Joseph L. Adams, Luther T. Munford, Mark N. Halbert, Phelps Dunbar, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Stephen M. Wilson, W. Thomas Siler Jr.
Seventy-one Phelps Dunbar attorneys from seven of the firm’s regional office locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida have been named in the 2010 issue of The Best Lawyers in America. Phelps Dunbar as a firm received a No. 1 ranking in 52 categories in the publication.
Attorneys recognized in the firm’s Jackson office are Joseph L. Adams, Reuben V. Anderson, Fred L. Banks Jr., Ross F. Bass Jr., Heather J. Camp, James W. Craig, Deborah S. Dees, Gary E. Friedman, Jerome Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Douglas C. Noble, James W. O’Mara, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Frank W. Trapp and Stephen M. Wilson.
Attorneys from the Tupelo office are F.M. Bush III, Mark N. Halbert, Jeffrey S. Moore and Gregory D. Pirkle.
Attorneys from the Gulfport office are Dan M. McDaniel Jr. and James G. Wyly III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center