Phelps Dunbar attorneys honored
Published: September 14,2009
Tags: Best Lawyers, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Deborah S. Dees, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Frank W. Trapp, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, Heather J. Camp, James G. Wyly III, James W. Craig, James W. O'Mara, Jeffrey S. Moore, Jerome Hafter, Joseph L. Adams, Luther T. Munford, Mark N. Halbert, Phelps Dunbar, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Stephen M. Wilson, W. Thomas Siler Jr.
Seventy-one Phelps Dunbar attorneys from seven of the firm’s regional office locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida have been named in the 2010 issue of The Best Lawyers in America. Phelps Dunbar as a firm received a No. 1 ranking in 52 categories in the publication.
Attorneys recognized in the firm’s Jackson office are Joseph L. Adams, Reuben V. Anderson, Fred L. Banks Jr., Ross F. Bass Jr., Heather J. Camp, James W. Craig, Deborah S. Dees, Gary E. Friedman, Jerome Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Douglas C. Noble, James W. O’Mara, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Frank W. Trapp and Stephen M. Wilson.
Attorneys from the Tupelo office are F.M. Bush III, Mark N. Halbert, Jeffrey S. Moore and Gregory D. Pirkle.
Attorneys from the Gulfport office are Dan M. McDaniel Jr. and James G. Wyly III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus