Phelps Dunbar attorneys honored
Published: September 14,2009
Tags: Best Lawyers, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Deborah S. Dees, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Frank W. Trapp, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, Heather J. Camp, James G. Wyly III, James W. Craig, James W. O'Mara, Jeffrey S. Moore, Jerome Hafter, Joseph L. Adams, Luther T. Munford, Mark N. Halbert, Phelps Dunbar, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Stephen M. Wilson, W. Thomas Siler Jr.
Seventy-one Phelps Dunbar attorneys from seven of the firm’s regional office locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida have been named in the 2010 issue of The Best Lawyers in America. Phelps Dunbar as a firm received a No. 1 ranking in 52 categories in the publication.
Attorneys recognized in the firm’s Jackson office are Joseph L. Adams, Reuben V. Anderson, Fred L. Banks Jr., Ross F. Bass Jr., Heather J. Camp, James W. Craig, Deborah S. Dees, Gary E. Friedman, Jerome Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Douglas C. Noble, James W. O’Mara, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Frank W. Trapp and Stephen M. Wilson.
Attorneys from the Tupelo office are F.M. Bush III, Mark N. Halbert, Jeffrey S. Moore and Gregory D. Pirkle.
Attorneys from the Gulfport office are Dan M. McDaniel Jr. and James G. Wyly III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement