Phelps Dunbar attorneys honored
Published: September 14,2009
Tags: Best Lawyers, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., Deborah S. Dees, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Frank W. Trapp, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, Heather J. Camp, James G. Wyly III, James W. Craig, James W. O'Mara, Jeffrey S. Moore, Jerome Hafter, Joseph L. Adams, Luther T. Munford, Mark N. Halbert, Phelps Dunbar, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Stephen M. Wilson, W. Thomas Siler Jr.
Seventy-one Phelps Dunbar attorneys from seven of the firm’s regional office locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Florida have been named in the 2010 issue of The Best Lawyers in America. Phelps Dunbar as a firm received a No. 1 ranking in 52 categories in the publication.
Attorneys recognized in the firm’s Jackson office are Joseph L. Adams, Reuben V. Anderson, Fred L. Banks Jr., Ross F. Bass Jr., Heather J. Camp, James W. Craig, Deborah S. Dees, Gary E. Friedman, Jerome Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Douglas C. Noble, James W. O’Mara, Bridgforth R. Rutledge, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Frank W. Trapp and Stephen M. Wilson.
Attorneys from the Tupelo office are F.M. Bush III, Mark N. Halbert, Jeffrey S. Moore and Gregory D. Pirkle.
Attorneys from the Gulfport office are Dan M. McDaniel Jr. and James G. Wyly III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma