Rodgers presents in UK
Published: September 14,2009
Jackson – Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers recently presented the SamarionSolution to the 8th Annual International Association of Homes & Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) Conference in London, England.
IAHSA is an international membership association that represents providers of care for the aging in more than 30 countries. Rodgers’ presentation focused on how the SamarionSolution leverages technology to improve the quality of elder care in long-term care facilities.
“It was a tremendous honor for me to be invited to share the SamarionSolution with this esteemed group of elder care leaders,” said Rodgers. “Using the latest technology, the SamarionSolution keeps patients and staff members connected at all times so that care givers are immediately alerted when a resident needs assistance. This technology helps close the gaps caused by staffing shortages and gives residents and their families added peace of mind.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts