Rodgers presents in UK
Published: September 14,2009
Jackson – Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers recently presented the SamarionSolution to the 8th Annual International Association of Homes & Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) Conference in London, England.
IAHSA is an international membership association that represents providers of care for the aging in more than 30 countries. Rodgers’ presentation focused on how the SamarionSolution leverages technology to improve the quality of elder care in long-term care facilities.
“It was a tremendous honor for me to be invited to share the SamarionSolution with this esteemed group of elder care leaders,” said Rodgers. “Using the latest technology, the SamarionSolution keeps patients and staff members connected at all times so that care givers are immediately alerted when a resident needs assistance. This technology helps close the gaps caused by staffing shortages and gives residents and their families added peace of mind.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey