Rodgers presents in UK
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 14,2009
Jackson – Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers recently presented the SamarionSolution to the 8th Annual International Association of Homes & Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) Conference in London, England.
IAHSA is an international membership association that represents providers of care for the aging in more than 30 countries. Rodgers’ presentation focused on how the SamarionSolution leverages technology to improve the quality of elder care in long-term care facilities.
“It was a tremendous honor for me to be invited to share the SamarionSolution with this esteemed group of elder care leaders,” said Rodgers. “Using the latest technology, the SamarionSolution keeps patients and staff members connected at all times so that care givers are immediately alerted when a resident needs assistance. This technology helps close the gaps caused by staffing shortages and gives residents and their families added peace of mind.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route