Rodgers presents in UK
Published: September 14,2009
Jackson – Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers recently presented the SamarionSolution to the 8th Annual International Association of Homes & Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) Conference in London, England.
IAHSA is an international membership association that represents providers of care for the aging in more than 30 countries. Rodgers’ presentation focused on how the SamarionSolution leverages technology to improve the quality of elder care in long-term care facilities.
“It was a tremendous honor for me to be invited to share the SamarionSolution with this esteemed group of elder care leaders,” said Rodgers. “Using the latest technology, the SamarionSolution keeps patients and staff members connected at all times so that care givers are immediately alerted when a resident needs assistance. This technology helps close the gaps caused by staffing shortages and gives residents and their families added peace of mind.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015