Rodgers presents in UK
Published: September 14,2009
Jackson – Samarion chairman and CEO Mark Rodgers recently presented the SamarionSolution to the 8th Annual International Association of Homes & Services for the Ageing (IAHSA) Conference in London, England.
IAHSA is an international membership association that represents providers of care for the aging in more than 30 countries. Rodgers’ presentation focused on how the SamarionSolution leverages technology to improve the quality of elder care in long-term care facilities.
“It was a tremendous honor for me to be invited to share the SamarionSolution with this esteemed group of elder care leaders,” said Rodgers. “Using the latest technology, the SamarionSolution keeps patients and staff members connected at all times so that care givers are immediately alerted when a resident needs assistance. This technology helps close the gaps caused by staffing shortages and gives residents and their families added peace of mind.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager