New clinic officially opens
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will hold an open house from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sept. 22. The Petal Area Chamber of Commerce will be conducting the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Tours will be given of the new 11,300-square-foot facility, which features 18 exam rooms and an expanded parking area. The new location offers easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
In addition to family medicine, Petal Family Practice Clinic also offers ophthalmology services. Beginning in November, the facility will offer pediatric services.
The new facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file