New clinic officially opens
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will hold an open house from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sept. 22. The Petal Area Chamber of Commerce will be conducting the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Tours will be given of the new 11,300-square-foot facility, which features 18 exam rooms and an expanded parking area. The new location offers easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
In addition to family medicine, Petal Family Practice Clinic also offers ophthalmology services. Beginning in November, the facility will offer pediatric services.
The new facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release