New clinic officially opens
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will hold an open house from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sept. 22. The Petal Area Chamber of Commerce will be conducting the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Tours will be given of the new 11,300-square-foot facility, which features 18 exam rooms and an expanded parking area. The new location offers easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
In addition to family medicine, Petal Family Practice Clinic also offers ophthalmology services. Beginning in November, the facility will offer pediatric services.
The new facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma