New clinic officially opens
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will hold an open house from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sept. 22. The Petal Area Chamber of Commerce will be conducting the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Tours will be given of the new 11,300-square-foot facility, which features 18 exam rooms and an expanded parking area. The new location offers easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
In addition to family medicine, Petal Family Practice Clinic also offers ophthalmology services. Beginning in November, the facility will offer pediatric services.
The new facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center