New clinic officially opens
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will hold an open house from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sept. 22. The Petal Area Chamber of Commerce will be conducting the official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Tours will be given of the new 11,300-square-foot facility, which features 18 exam rooms and an expanded parking area. The new location offers easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
In addition to family medicine, Petal Family Practice Clinic also offers ophthalmology services. Beginning in November, the facility will offer pediatric services.
The new facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast