Tunica CVB named ‘Shining Example’
TUNICA — The Southeast Tourism Society honored the best and brightest in the tourism industry at its annual Shining Example Awards ceremony, naming the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau the “CVB of the Year” for the Southeast.
“Shining Example Awards highlight some of the best work in travel and tourism, and winners truly set examples that others in the industry can follow,” said Bill Hardman, president and CEO of the Southeast Tourism Society.
“We are truly honored to be recognized for our year-round work in our 12 state region of the Southeast,” Webster Franklin, president and CEO of the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau, said. “Our job at the Tunica CVB is to bring new visitors to our area, and we will continue to market Tunica as the South’s ‘Casino Capital’ to bring economic success to our area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity