Tunica CVB named ‘Shining Example’
TUNICA — The Southeast Tourism Society honored the best and brightest in the tourism industry at its annual Shining Example Awards ceremony, naming the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau the “CVB of the Year” for the Southeast.
“Shining Example Awards highlight some of the best work in travel and tourism, and winners truly set examples that others in the industry can follow,” said Bill Hardman, president and CEO of the Southeast Tourism Society.
“We are truly honored to be recognized for our year-round work in our 12 state region of the Southeast,” Webster Franklin, president and CEO of the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau, said. “Our job at the Tunica CVB is to bring new visitors to our area, and we will continue to market Tunica as the South’s ‘Casino Capital’ to bring economic success to our area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities