Tunica CVB named ‘Shining Example’
TUNICA — The Southeast Tourism Society honored the best and brightest in the tourism industry at its annual Shining Example Awards ceremony, naming the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau the “CVB of the Year” for the Southeast.
“Shining Example Awards highlight some of the best work in travel and tourism, and winners truly set examples that others in the industry can follow,” said Bill Hardman, president and CEO of the Southeast Tourism Society.
“We are truly honored to be recognized for our year-round work in our 12 state region of the Southeast,” Webster Franklin, president and CEO of the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau, said. “Our job at the Tunica CVB is to bring new visitors to our area, and we will continue to market Tunica as the South’s ‘Casino Capital’ to bring economic success to our area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn