Tunica CVB named ‘Shining Example’
TUNICA — The Southeast Tourism Society honored the best and brightest in the tourism industry at its annual Shining Example Awards ceremony, naming the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau the “CVB of the Year” for the Southeast.
“Shining Example Awards highlight some of the best work in travel and tourism, and winners truly set examples that others in the industry can follow,” said Bill Hardman, president and CEO of the Southeast Tourism Society.
“We are truly honored to be recognized for our year-round work in our 12 state region of the Southeast,” Webster Franklin, president and CEO of the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau, said. “Our job at the Tunica CVB is to bring new visitors to our area, and we will continue to market Tunica as the South’s ‘Casino Capital’ to bring economic success to our area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015