Tunica CVB named ‘Shining Example’
TUNICA — The Southeast Tourism Society honored the best and brightest in the tourism industry at its annual Shining Example Awards ceremony, naming the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau the “CVB of the Year” for the Southeast.
“Shining Example Awards highlight some of the best work in travel and tourism, and winners truly set examples that others in the industry can follow,” said Bill Hardman, president and CEO of the Southeast Tourism Society.
“We are truly honored to be recognized for our year-round work in our 12 state region of the Southeast,” Webster Franklin, president and CEO of the Tunica Convention & Visitors Bureau, said. “Our job at the Tunica CVB is to bring new visitors to our area, and we will continue to market Tunica as the South’s ‘Casino Capital’ to bring economic success to our area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey