Millsaps event to explore economy
JACKSON — The economy will be the focus of the Else School of Management Fall Forum 2009, scheduled Oct. 6 at 8 a.m. in the Leggett Special Events Center on the Millsaps College campus.
Ben Allen, president of Downtown Jackson Partners; Thomas J. Cunningham, vice president and associate director of research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; and, John H. Turner, director of economic development for Entergy Mississippi, will discuss the topic “What Does Our Economic Future Hold?”
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and the program will start at 8:45 a.m. Cost is $15 per person, which is payable at the door.
Reservations are suggested. For more information, phone (601) 974-1250.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years