Millsaps event to explore economy
JACKSON — The economy will be the focus of the Else School of Management Fall Forum 2009, scheduled Oct. 6 at 8 a.m. in the Leggett Special Events Center on the Millsaps College campus.
Ben Allen, president of Downtown Jackson Partners; Thomas J. Cunningham, vice president and associate director of research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; and, John H. Turner, director of economic development for Entergy Mississippi, will discuss the topic “What Does Our Economic Future Hold?”
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and the program will start at 8:45 a.m. Cost is $15 per person, which is payable at the door.
Reservations are suggested. For more information, phone (601) 974-1250.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal