Millsaps event to explore economy
JACKSON — The economy will be the focus of the Else School of Management Fall Forum 2009, scheduled Oct. 6 at 8 a.m. in the Leggett Special Events Center on the Millsaps College campus.
Ben Allen, president of Downtown Jackson Partners; Thomas J. Cunningham, vice president and associate director of research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; and, John H. Turner, director of economic development for Entergy Mississippi, will discuss the topic “What Does Our Economic Future Hold?”
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and the program will start at 8:45 a.m. Cost is $15 per person, which is payable at the door.
Reservations are suggested. For more information, phone (601) 974-1250.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey