Millsaps event to explore economy
JACKSON — The economy will be the focus of the Else School of Management Fall Forum 2009, scheduled Oct. 6 at 8 a.m. in the Leggett Special Events Center on the Millsaps College campus.
Ben Allen, president of Downtown Jackson Partners; Thomas J. Cunningham, vice president and associate director of research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; and, John H. Turner, director of economic development for Entergy Mississippi, will discuss the topic “What Does Our Economic Future Hold?”
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and the program will start at 8:45 a.m. Cost is $15 per person, which is payable at the door.
Reservations are suggested. For more information, phone (601) 974-1250.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators