Millsaps event to explore economy
JACKSON — The economy will be the focus of the Else School of Management Fall Forum 2009, scheduled Oct. 6 at 8 a.m. in the Leggett Special Events Center on the Millsaps College campus.
Ben Allen, president of Downtown Jackson Partners; Thomas J. Cunningham, vice president and associate director of research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; and, John H. Turner, director of economic development for Entergy Mississippi, will discuss the topic “What Does Our Economic Future Hold?”
Breakfast will be served at 8 a.m., and the program will start at 8:45 a.m. Cost is $15 per person, which is payable at the door.
Reservations are suggested. For more information, phone (601) 974-1250.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful