Company connects and shares with customers
GREENWOOD — The Mississippi Gift Company is now providing an online community and shopping venue, Connect and Share With Us, featuring more than 750 made-in-Mississippi pottery and other artwork, and Southern food gift baskets and other unique items, handcrafted by more than 150 Mississippi gourmet food companies, entrepreneurs and artists.
The website will allow Mississippi natives and enthusiasts to shop authentic handcrafted foods and gift items, all made in Mississippi. With social features, customers can also share photos, videos, reviews and more.
“I love the State of Mississippi and our entire business is based on encouraging people from all over the United States to share food and gift items made in Mississippi with their clients, friends and family,” said Cindy Tyler, CEO of The Mississippi Gift Company. “So it makes sense to have a ‘Connect and Share’ feature. Now, Mississippians and Mississippi enthusiasts will be able to share their Mississippi and Southern heritage with us as well as others, building an interactive community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study