Company connects and shares with customers
GREENWOOD — The Mississippi Gift Company is now providing an online community and shopping venue, Connect and Share With Us, featuring more than 750 made-in-Mississippi pottery and other artwork, and Southern food gift baskets and other unique items, handcrafted by more than 150 Mississippi gourmet food companies, entrepreneurs and artists.
The website will allow Mississippi natives and enthusiasts to shop authentic handcrafted foods and gift items, all made in Mississippi. With social features, customers can also share photos, videos, reviews and more.
“I love the State of Mississippi and our entire business is based on encouraging people from all over the United States to share food and gift items made in Mississippi with their clients, friends and family,” said Cindy Tyler, CEO of The Mississippi Gift Company. “So it makes sense to have a ‘Connect and Share’ feature. Now, Mississippians and Mississippi enthusiasts will be able to share their Mississippi and Southern heritage with us as well as others, building an interactive community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62