Company connects and shares with customers
GREENWOOD — The Mississippi Gift Company is now providing an online community and shopping venue, Connect and Share With Us, featuring more than 750 made-in-Mississippi pottery and other artwork, and Southern food gift baskets and other unique items, handcrafted by more than 150 Mississippi gourmet food companies, entrepreneurs and artists.
The website will allow Mississippi natives and enthusiasts to shop authentic handcrafted foods and gift items, all made in Mississippi. With social features, customers can also share photos, videos, reviews and more.
“I love the State of Mississippi and our entire business is based on encouraging people from all over the United States to share food and gift items made in Mississippi with their clients, friends and family,” said Cindy Tyler, CEO of The Mississippi Gift Company. “So it makes sense to have a ‘Connect and Share’ feature. Now, Mississippians and Mississippi enthusiasts will be able to share their Mississippi and Southern heritage with us as well as others, building an interactive community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option