Company connects and shares with customers
GREENWOOD — The Mississippi Gift Company is now providing an online community and shopping venue, Connect and Share With Us, featuring more than 750 made-in-Mississippi pottery and other artwork, and Southern food gift baskets and other unique items, handcrafted by more than 150 Mississippi gourmet food companies, entrepreneurs and artists.
The website will allow Mississippi natives and enthusiasts to shop authentic handcrafted foods and gift items, all made in Mississippi. With social features, customers can also share photos, videos, reviews and more.
“I love the State of Mississippi and our entire business is based on encouraging people from all over the United States to share food and gift items made in Mississippi with their clients, friends and family,” said Cindy Tyler, CEO of The Mississippi Gift Company. “So it makes sense to have a ‘Connect and Share’ feature. Now, Mississippians and Mississippi enthusiasts will be able to share their Mississippi and Southern heritage with us as well as others, building an interactive community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur