Company connects and shares with customers
GREENWOOD — The Mississippi Gift Company is now providing an online community and shopping venue, Connect and Share With Us, featuring more than 750 made-in-Mississippi pottery and other artwork, and Southern food gift baskets and other unique items, handcrafted by more than 150 Mississippi gourmet food companies, entrepreneurs and artists.
The website will allow Mississippi natives and enthusiasts to shop authentic handcrafted foods and gift items, all made in Mississippi. With social features, customers can also share photos, videos, reviews and more.
“I love the State of Mississippi and our entire business is based on encouraging people from all over the United States to share food and gift items made in Mississippi with their clients, friends and family,” said Cindy Tyler, CEO of The Mississippi Gift Company. “So it makes sense to have a ‘Connect and Share’ feature. Now, Mississippians and Mississippi enthusiasts will be able to share their Mississippi and Southern heritage with us as well as others, building an interactive community.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county