State chooses Skire Unifier
JACKSON — Skire Inc., a provider of capital program, facilities, real estate and project portfolio management software, announced that the State of Mississippi has chosen Skire Unifier software to serve as a comprehensive platform for managing all of its capital project, facilities and real estate activities statewide. Terms were not disclosed.
With Unifier, the state will be able to automate and optimize business processes, create visibility and deliver transparency across all of its construction projects and inventory of real property.
The Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management, under the Mississippi State Department of Finance and Administration, chose the Skire solution after a competitive procurement process. Skire said Unifier’s uDesigner tool played a key role in the decision for its ability to simplify business process configuration and easily adapt processes over time. With a single hosted platform that can address a wide range of management needs, Unifier eliminates the cost, support requirements and maintenance burden associated with deploying multiple individual solutions.
“We believe Skire Unifier will give us leading-edge capital project, real property and facilities management capabilities within an intuitive and flexible environment,” said Rick Snowden, bureau director of the Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program