State chooses Skire Unifier
JACKSON — Skire Inc., a provider of capital program, facilities, real estate and project portfolio management software, announced that the State of Mississippi has chosen Skire Unifier software to serve as a comprehensive platform for managing all of its capital project, facilities and real estate activities statewide. Terms were not disclosed.
With Unifier, the state will be able to automate and optimize business processes, create visibility and deliver transparency across all of its construction projects and inventory of real property.
The Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management, under the Mississippi State Department of Finance and Administration, chose the Skire solution after a competitive procurement process. Skire said Unifier’s uDesigner tool played a key role in the decision for its ability to simplify business process configuration and easily adapt processes over time. With a single hosted platform that can address a wide range of management needs, Unifier eliminates the cost, support requirements and maintenance burden associated with deploying multiple individual solutions.
“We believe Skire Unifier will give us leading-edge capital project, real property and facilities management capabilities within an intuitive and flexible environment,” said Rick Snowden, bureau director of the Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters