State chooses Skire Unifier
JACKSON — Skire Inc., a provider of capital program, facilities, real estate and project portfolio management software, announced that the State of Mississippi has chosen Skire Unifier software to serve as a comprehensive platform for managing all of its capital project, facilities and real estate activities statewide. Terms were not disclosed.
With Unifier, the state will be able to automate and optimize business processes, create visibility and deliver transparency across all of its construction projects and inventory of real property.
The Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management, under the Mississippi State Department of Finance and Administration, chose the Skire solution after a competitive procurement process. Skire said Unifier’s uDesigner tool played a key role in the decision for its ability to simplify business process configuration and easily adapt processes over time. With a single hosted platform that can address a wide range of management needs, Unifier eliminates the cost, support requirements and maintenance burden associated with deploying multiple individual solutions.
“We believe Skire Unifier will give us leading-edge capital project, real property and facilities management capabilities within an intuitive and flexible environment,” said Rick Snowden, bureau director of the Bureau of Building, Grounds, and Real Property Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast