Adams completes MTA course
Published: September 21,2009
DeAnna Adams, director the MS e-Business Innovation Center, has completed all requirements to become a founding member of the Mississippi Technology Alliance Venture Coaching Academy (VCA). The course included a nine-week series of online classes, individual study and team assignments to learn the fundamentals of high-value venture coaching from nationally recognized venture development expert Dr. Randy Goldsmith, president and CEO of the Mississippi Technology Alliance. The classes centered on analysis of a detailed case study from Goldsmith’s book, “The Guardian Angel: Every Entrepreneur Needs One,” soon available in print.
Graduates of the Venture Coaching Academy learned how to quantitatively assess entrepreneur and venture readiness, identify and reduce risk, for investors and founders, and increase qualified deal flow in their region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts