Adams completes MTA course
Published: September 21,2009
DeAnna Adams, director the MS e-Business Innovation Center, has completed all requirements to become a founding member of the Mississippi Technology Alliance Venture Coaching Academy (VCA). The course included a nine-week series of online classes, individual study and team assignments to learn the fundamentals of high-value venture coaching from nationally recognized venture development expert Dr. Randy Goldsmith, president and CEO of the Mississippi Technology Alliance. The classes centered on analysis of a detailed case study from Goldsmith’s book, “The Guardian Angel: Every Entrepreneur Needs One,” soon available in print.
Graduates of the Venture Coaching Academy learned how to quantitatively assess entrepreneur and venture readiness, identify and reduce risk, for investors and founders, and increase qualified deal flow in their region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image