Adams completes MTA course
Published: September 21,2009
DeAnna Adams, director the MS e-Business Innovation Center, has completed all requirements to become a founding member of the Mississippi Technology Alliance Venture Coaching Academy (VCA). The course included a nine-week series of online classes, individual study and team assignments to learn the fundamentals of high-value venture coaching from nationally recognized venture development expert Dr. Randy Goldsmith, president and CEO of the Mississippi Technology Alliance. The classes centered on analysis of a detailed case study from Goldsmith’s book, “The Guardian Angel: Every Entrepreneur Needs One,” soon available in print.
Graduates of the Venture Coaching Academy learned how to quantitatively assess entrepreneur and venture readiness, identify and reduce risk, for investors and founders, and increase qualified deal flow in their region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders