Adams completes MTA course
Published: September 21,2009
DeAnna Adams, director the MS e-Business Innovation Center, has completed all requirements to become a founding member of the Mississippi Technology Alliance Venture Coaching Academy (VCA). The course included a nine-week series of online classes, individual study and team assignments to learn the fundamentals of high-value venture coaching from nationally recognized venture development expert Dr. Randy Goldsmith, president and CEO of the Mississippi Technology Alliance. The classes centered on analysis of a detailed case study from Goldsmith’s book, “The Guardian Angel: Every Entrepreneur Needs One,” soon available in print.
Graduates of the Venture Coaching Academy learned how to quantitatively assess entrepreneur and venture readiness, identify and reduce risk, for investors and founders, and increase qualified deal flow in their region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice