Adams completes MTA course
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
DeAnna Adams, director the MS e-Business Innovation Center, has completed all requirements to become a founding member of the Mississippi Technology Alliance Venture Coaching Academy (VCA). The course included a nine-week series of online classes, individual study and team assignments to learn the fundamentals of high-value venture coaching from nationally recognized venture development expert Dr. Randy Goldsmith, president and CEO of the Mississippi Technology Alliance. The classes centered on analysis of a detailed case study from Goldsmith’s book, “The Guardian Angel: Every Entrepreneur Needs One,” soon available in print.
Graduates of the Venture Coaching Academy learned how to quantitatively assess entrepreneur and venture readiness, identify and reduce risk, for investors and founders, and increase qualified deal flow in their region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge