Burke named acting dean at Millsaps
Published: September 21,2009
Dr. Kimberly Burke has been named acting dean of the Else School of Management at Millsaps College. She holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Texas Tech University and a doctorate degree from Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs