Burke named acting dean at Millsaps
Published: September 21,2009
Dr. Kimberly Burke has been named acting dean of the Else School of Management at Millsaps College. She holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Texas Tech University and a doctorate degree from Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO