George named one of region’s best
Published: September 21,2009
Ernest T. George III, CFP, of Wealth Strategies Group, LLC, a leading provider of investment and retirement planning services, has been selected by Goldline Research as one of the leading wealth managers of the Southeast United States for 2009. The list of leading wealth managers of the Southeast was published in the July Issue of Forbes.
Since 1974, George has helped families, retirees and business owners align their financial and life goals through sound risk management and comprehensive wealth strategies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November