George named one of region’s best
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
Ernest T. George III, CFP, of Wealth Strategies Group, LLC, a leading provider of investment and retirement planning services, has been selected by Goldline Research as one of the leading wealth managers of the Southeast United States for 2009. The list of leading wealth managers of the Southeast was published in the July Issue of Forbes.
Since 1974, George has helped families, retirees and business owners align their financial and life goals through sound risk management and comprehensive wealth strategies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy