George named one of region’s best
Published: September 21,2009
Ernest T. George III, CFP, of Wealth Strategies Group, LLC, a leading provider of investment and retirement planning services, has been selected by Goldline Research as one of the leading wealth managers of the Southeast United States for 2009. The list of leading wealth managers of the Southeast was published in the July Issue of Forbes.
Since 1974, George has helped families, retirees and business owners align their financial and life goals through sound risk management and comprehensive wealth strategies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions