George named one of region’s best
Published: September 21,2009
Ernest T. George III, CFP, of Wealth Strategies Group, LLC, a leading provider of investment and retirement planning services, has been selected by Goldline Research as one of the leading wealth managers of the Southeast United States for 2009. The list of leading wealth managers of the Southeast was published in the July Issue of Forbes.
Since 1974, George has helped families, retirees and business owners align their financial and life goals through sound risk management and comprehensive wealth strategies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force