George named one of region’s best
Published: September 21,2009
Ernest T. George III, CFP, of Wealth Strategies Group, LLC, a leading provider of investment and retirement planning services, has been selected by Goldline Research as one of the leading wealth managers of the Southeast United States for 2009. The list of leading wealth managers of the Southeast was published in the July Issue of Forbes.
Since 1974, George has helped families, retirees and business owners align their financial and life goals through sound risk management and comprehensive wealth strategies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)