Gonwa joins Royal Realty
Paul Gonwa has joined Royal Realty Group, LLC, in Madison as a Realtor specializing in land transactions including the sale and purchase of timber, recreational and hunting land. Originally from Illinois, he graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in forestry. He then moved to North Carolina where he obtained a masters degree in forestry with a minor in business from North Carolina State University.
After working in the forest products industry in South Alabama, Gonwa moved to Atlanta, where he managed, developed and sold timberland for a closely held corporation. Striking out on his own, he worked for a number of years buying and selling timberland in the Atlanta region.
Moving back to his wife’s hometown of Jackson, he obtained a Mississippi real estate license. He is a registered forester in both Georgia and Mississippi, a long-time member of the Society of American Foresters, the Mississippi Forestry Association, the American Forestry Association and The Nature Conservancy. He is also a member of the Jackson Downtown Rotary Club, the Realtors Land Institute and the Mississippi Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Gonwa joins Royal Realty”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports