Gonwa joins Royal Realty
Paul Gonwa has joined Royal Realty Group, LLC, in Madison as a Realtor specializing in land transactions including the sale and purchase of timber, recreational and hunting land. Originally from Illinois, he graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in forestry. He then moved to North Carolina where he obtained a masters degree in forestry with a minor in business from North Carolina State University.
After working in the forest products industry in South Alabama, Gonwa moved to Atlanta, where he managed, developed and sold timberland for a closely held corporation. Striking out on his own, he worked for a number of years buying and selling timberland in the Atlanta region.
Moving back to his wife’s hometown of Jackson, he obtained a Mississippi real estate license. He is a registered forester in both Georgia and Mississippi, a long-time member of the Society of American Foresters, the Mississippi Forestry Association, the American Forestry Association and The Nature Conservancy. He is also a member of the Jackson Downtown Rotary Club, the Realtors Land Institute and the Mississippi Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Gonwa joins Royal Realty”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur