Gonwa joins Royal Realty
Paul Gonwa has joined Royal Realty Group, LLC, in Madison as a Realtor specializing in land transactions including the sale and purchase of timber, recreational and hunting land. Originally from Illinois, he graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in forestry. He then moved to North Carolina where he obtained a masters degree in forestry with a minor in business from North Carolina State University.
After working in the forest products industry in South Alabama, Gonwa moved to Atlanta, where he managed, developed and sold timberland for a closely held corporation. Striking out on his own, he worked for a number of years buying and selling timberland in the Atlanta region.
Moving back to his wife’s hometown of Jackson, he obtained a Mississippi real estate license. He is a registered forester in both Georgia and Mississippi, a long-time member of the Society of American Foresters, the Mississippi Forestry Association, the American Forestry Association and The Nature Conservancy. He is also a member of the Jackson Downtown Rotary Club, the Realtors Land Institute and the Mississippi Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Gonwa joins Royal Realty”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology