Greer, Bilbo join JCVB
Published: September 21,2009
The Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau (JCVB) announces two recent additions to its staff. Jake Greer has joined as sales coordinator. Greer is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving a bachelor of science in hospitality management in 2008. He interned prior to college graduation in the Sales Department at the JCVB. As sales coordinator, Greer pursues meetings needing less that 25-room nights and is responsible for statistical reporting and support for the Sales Department.
Kelly Bilbo has joined as manager of communications and public relations. Bilbo brings 10 years of experience in public relations and communications to the agency. She is a 1998 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in communications. Named 2008 Public Relations Practitioner of the Year by the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter, Bilbo previously served as the development coordinator for Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports