Greer, Bilbo join JCVB
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
The Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau (JCVB) announces two recent additions to its staff. Jake Greer has joined as sales coordinator. Greer is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving a bachelor of science in hospitality management in 2008. He interned prior to college graduation in the Sales Department at the JCVB. As sales coordinator, Greer pursues meetings needing less that 25-room nights and is responsible for statistical reporting and support for the Sales Department.
Kelly Bilbo has joined as manager of communications and public relations. Bilbo brings 10 years of experience in public relations and communications to the agency. She is a 1998 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in communications. Named 2008 Public Relations Practitioner of the Year by the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter, Bilbo previously served as the development coordinator for Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal