Greer, Bilbo join JCVB
Published: September 21,2009
The Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau (JCVB) announces two recent additions to its staff. Jake Greer has joined as sales coordinator. Greer is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving a bachelor of science in hospitality management in 2008. He interned prior to college graduation in the Sales Department at the JCVB. As sales coordinator, Greer pursues meetings needing less that 25-room nights and is responsible for statistical reporting and support for the Sales Department.
Kelly Bilbo has joined as manager of communications and public relations. Bilbo brings 10 years of experience in public relations and communications to the agency. She is a 1998 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in communications. Named 2008 Public Relations Practitioner of the Year by the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter, Bilbo previously served as the development coordinator for Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.