Greer, Bilbo join JCVB
Published: September 21,2009
The Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau (JCVB) announces two recent additions to its staff. Jake Greer has joined as sales coordinator. Greer is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving a bachelor of science in hospitality management in 2008. He interned prior to college graduation in the Sales Department at the JCVB. As sales coordinator, Greer pursues meetings needing less that 25-room nights and is responsible for statistical reporting and support for the Sales Department.
Kelly Bilbo has joined as manager of communications and public relations. Bilbo brings 10 years of experience in public relations and communications to the agency. She is a 1998 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in communications. Named 2008 Public Relations Practitioner of the Year by the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter, Bilbo previously served as the development coordinator for Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation