Greer, Bilbo join JCVB
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
The Jackson Convention & Visitors Bureau (JCVB) announces two recent additions to its staff. Jake Greer has joined as sales coordinator. Greer is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, receiving a bachelor of science in hospitality management in 2008. He interned prior to college graduation in the Sales Department at the JCVB. As sales coordinator, Greer pursues meetings needing less that 25-room nights and is responsible for statistical reporting and support for the Sales Department.
Kelly Bilbo has joined as manager of communications and public relations. Bilbo brings 10 years of experience in public relations and communications to the agency. She is a 1998 graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor of science in communications. Named 2008 Public Relations Practitioner of the Year by the Public Relations Association of Mississippi Central Chapter, Bilbo previously served as the development coordinator for Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus