Hicks now seeing patients
Published: September 21,2009
Rhonda Hicks, MSN, BCFNP, is now accepting new patients at Dermatology Clinic of Meridian, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, located at Tulane Dermatology Affiliates. Hicks is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received both a bachelors and masters degree in nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association, and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues