Hicks now seeing patients
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
Rhonda Hicks, MSN, BCFNP, is now accepting new patients at Dermatology Clinic of Meridian, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, located at Tulane Dermatology Affiliates. Hicks is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received both a bachelors and masters degree in nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association, and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State