Hicks now seeing patients
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
Rhonda Hicks, MSN, BCFNP, is now accepting new patients at Dermatology Clinic of Meridian, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, located at Tulane Dermatology Affiliates. Hicks is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received both a bachelors and masters degree in nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association, and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez