Hicks now seeing patients
Published: September 21,2009
Rhonda Hicks, MSN, BCFNP, is now accepting new patients at Dermatology Clinic of Meridian, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, located at Tulane Dermatology Affiliates. Hicks is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she received both a bachelors and masters degree in nursing. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurses Association, and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She is board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal