Hospital recognizes staff members
Published: September 21,2009
Tags: Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Carl Lowery, Darrin Ivey, Deborah Taylor, Joann Wallace, Joel Prickett, Karen Parrott, Kimberly Evans, Manion Anderson, Mary Cryer, Mary Gregory, Melissa O'Sullivan, Melissa Tinsley, Naomi Sigman, Paula Kirsch, Penny Wiederich, Rachel King, Sachi Havens, Sharon Edwards, Sister Mary Riodan, Theresa Payne, Wendell Smith
Biloxi Regional Medical Center recently held its quarterly awards ceremony, recognizing years of service of long-term staff as well as quarterly award announcements.
Those receiving five-year pins were Mary Gregory, Deborah Taylor, Theresa Payne, Melissa Tinsley, Kimberly Evans, Sharon Edwards, Joann Wallace, Mary Cryer, Naomi Sigman and Manion Anderson.
Thos receiving 10-year pins were Karen Parrott, Sachi Havens, Joel Prickett, Darrin Ivey and Melissa O’Sullivan.
Paula Kirsch received a 15-year pin while Jennie Kostmayer received a 30-year pin.
Quarterly award winners were: Carl Lowery (Employee of the Quarter); Penny Wiederich (Nurse of the Quarter); Rachel King (Manager of the Quarter); Sister Mary Riodan (Volunteer of the Quarter); and, Wendell Smith (Contract Employee of the Quarter).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding