Hospital recognizes staff members
Published: September 21,2009
Tags: Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Carl Lowery, Darrin Ivey, Deborah Taylor, Joann Wallace, Joel Prickett, Karen Parrott, Kimberly Evans, Manion Anderson, Mary Cryer, Mary Gregory, Melissa O'Sullivan, Melissa Tinsley, Naomi Sigman, Paula Kirsch, Penny Wiederich, Rachel King, Sachi Havens, Sharon Edwards, Sister Mary Riodan, Theresa Payne, Wendell Smith
Biloxi Regional Medical Center recently held its quarterly awards ceremony, recognizing years of service of long-term staff as well as quarterly award announcements.
Those receiving five-year pins were Mary Gregory, Deborah Taylor, Theresa Payne, Melissa Tinsley, Kimberly Evans, Sharon Edwards, Joann Wallace, Mary Cryer, Naomi Sigman and Manion Anderson.
Thos receiving 10-year pins were Karen Parrott, Sachi Havens, Joel Prickett, Darrin Ivey and Melissa O’Sullivan.
Paula Kirsch received a 15-year pin while Jennie Kostmayer received a 30-year pin.
Quarterly award winners were: Carl Lowery (Employee of the Quarter); Penny Wiederich (Nurse of the Quarter); Rachel King (Manager of the Quarter); Sister Mary Riodan (Volunteer of the Quarter); and, Wendell Smith (Contract Employee of the Quarter).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'