Hospital recognizes staff members
Published: September 21,2009
Tags: Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Carl Lowery, Darrin Ivey, Deborah Taylor, Joann Wallace, Joel Prickett, Karen Parrott, Kimberly Evans, Manion Anderson, Mary Cryer, Mary Gregory, Melissa O'Sullivan, Melissa Tinsley, Naomi Sigman, Paula Kirsch, Penny Wiederich, Rachel King, Sachi Havens, Sharon Edwards, Sister Mary Riodan, Theresa Payne, Wendell Smith
Biloxi Regional Medical Center recently held its quarterly awards ceremony, recognizing years of service of long-term staff as well as quarterly award announcements.
Those receiving five-year pins were Mary Gregory, Deborah Taylor, Theresa Payne, Melissa Tinsley, Kimberly Evans, Sharon Edwards, Joann Wallace, Mary Cryer, Naomi Sigman and Manion Anderson.
Thos receiving 10-year pins were Karen Parrott, Sachi Havens, Joel Prickett, Darrin Ivey and Melissa O’Sullivan.
Paula Kirsch received a 15-year pin while Jennie Kostmayer received a 30-year pin.
Quarterly award winners were: Carl Lowery (Employee of the Quarter); Penny Wiederich (Nurse of the Quarter); Rachel King (Manager of the Quarter); Sister Mary Riodan (Volunteer of the Quarter); and, Wendell Smith (Contract Employee of the Quarter).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal