Hospital recognizes staff members
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
Tags: Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Carl Lowery, Darrin Ivey, Deborah Taylor, Joann Wallace, Joel Prickett, Karen Parrott, Kimberly Evans, Manion Anderson, Mary Cryer, Mary Gregory, Melissa O'Sullivan, Melissa Tinsley, Naomi Sigman, Paula Kirsch, Penny Wiederich, Rachel King, Sachi Havens, Sharon Edwards, Sister Mary Riodan, Theresa Payne, Wendell Smith
Biloxi Regional Medical Center recently held its quarterly awards ceremony, recognizing years of service of long-term staff as well as quarterly award announcements.
Those receiving five-year pins were Mary Gregory, Deborah Taylor, Theresa Payne, Melissa Tinsley, Kimberly Evans, Sharon Edwards, Joann Wallace, Mary Cryer, Naomi Sigman and Manion Anderson.
Thos receiving 10-year pins were Karen Parrott, Sachi Havens, Joel Prickett, Darrin Ivey and Melissa O’Sullivan.
Paula Kirsch received a 15-year pin while Jennie Kostmayer received a 30-year pin.
Quarterly award winners were: Carl Lowery (Employee of the Quarter); Penny Wiederich (Nurse of the Quarter); Rachel King (Manager of the Quarter); Sister Mary Riodan (Volunteer of the Quarter); and, Wendell Smith (Contract Employee of the Quarter).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center