Hospital recognizes staff members
Published: September 21,2009
Tags: Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Carl Lowery, Darrin Ivey, Deborah Taylor, Joann Wallace, Joel Prickett, Karen Parrott, Kimberly Evans, Manion Anderson, Mary Cryer, Mary Gregory, Melissa O'Sullivan, Melissa Tinsley, Naomi Sigman, Paula Kirsch, Penny Wiederich, Rachel King, Sachi Havens, Sharon Edwards, Sister Mary Riodan, Theresa Payne, Wendell Smith
Biloxi Regional Medical Center recently held its quarterly awards ceremony, recognizing years of service of long-term staff as well as quarterly award announcements.
Those receiving five-year pins were Mary Gregory, Deborah Taylor, Theresa Payne, Melissa Tinsley, Kimberly Evans, Sharon Edwards, Joann Wallace, Mary Cryer, Naomi Sigman and Manion Anderson.
Thos receiving 10-year pins were Karen Parrott, Sachi Havens, Joel Prickett, Darrin Ivey and Melissa O’Sullivan.
Paula Kirsch received a 15-year pin while Jennie Kostmayer received a 30-year pin.
Quarterly award winners were: Carl Lowery (Employee of the Quarter); Penny Wiederich (Nurse of the Quarter); Rachel King (Manager of the Quarter); Sister Mary Riodan (Volunteer of the Quarter); and, Wendell Smith (Contract Employee of the Quarter).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us