JCJC sets record, breaks ground on new building
ELLISVILLE — Enrollment is up 11 percent at Jones County Junior College (JCJC) this fall, with a record number of 5,573 students.
In a separate item, JCJC held a ceremonial groundbreaking Sept. 16 for a $12-million academic building, which is slated to become the college’s flagship facility.
The 69,000-square-foot construction project, authorized by the college trustees, adds numerous state-of-the-art classrooms to the campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip