JCJC sets record, breaks ground on new building
ELLISVILLE — Enrollment is up 11 percent at Jones County Junior College (JCJC) this fall, with a record number of 5,573 students.
In a separate item, JCJC held a ceremonial groundbreaking Sept. 16 for a $12-million academic building, which is slated to become the college’s flagship facility.
The 69,000-square-foot construction project, authorized by the college trustees, adds numerous state-of-the-art classrooms to the campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing