MC School of Law welcomes professors
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
The Mississippi College School of Law has added three new faculty members. Christopher Henkel, S.J.D., has joined as an assistant professor of law and faulty advisor for the International Law Society. Henkel received his law degree from the University of Wisconsin. A member of the American Bar Association, American Society of Comparative Law, American Society of International Law and the Commercial Law League of American, Henkel has authored numerous articles in peer-reviewed publications.
Wulf Kaal, J.D., has joined as an assistant professor of law. Kaal earned a doctorate at Humboldt University in Germany where he graduated magna cum laude and a master’s in business administration from Durham University. Kaal also received degrees from the University of Illinois College of Law. The Germany native is a well-traveled attorney, practicing in Berlin, Zurich, Liverpool and Hong Kong. Kaal’s legal expertise ranges from Hedge Funds to European Law.
Jonathan F. Will has also joined as an assistant professor of law. Will earned his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude and served as executive editor of the Law Review. Prior to joining the MC Law faculty, Will served as an associate for Pittsburgh’s Buchanan Ingersol & Rooney, P.C., one of the largest firms in the nation. Will’s areas of expertise include health law and corporate finance, among others.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip