Nipper earns board certification
by MBJ Newswires
Published: September 21,2009
Elliott B. Nipper, M.D., with Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Nipper received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and psychology from the University of Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and completed his residency and internship at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society.
Nipper, a native of Grenada, joined SBJS in 2008 after a fellowship in joint replacement in Phoenix, Ariz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects