Nipper earns board certification
Published: September 21,2009
Elliott B. Nipper, M.D., with Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Nipper received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and psychology from the University of Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and completed his residency and internship at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society.
Nipper, a native of Grenada, joined SBJS in 2008 after a fellowship in joint replacement in Phoenix, Ariz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency