Nipper earns board certification
Published: September 21,2009
Elliott B. Nipper, M.D., with Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Nipper received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and psychology from the University of Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and completed his residency and internship at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society.
Nipper, a native of Grenada, joined SBJS in 2008 after a fellowship in joint replacement in Phoenix, Ariz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets