Nipper earns board certification
Published: September 21,2009
Elliott B. Nipper, M.D., with Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A., was awarded board certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Nipper received a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and psychology from the University of Mississippi. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and completed his residency and internship at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Medical Association and Mississippi Orthopaedic Society.
Nipper, a native of Grenada, joined SBJS in 2008 after a fellowship in joint replacement in Phoenix, Ariz.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete