North Mississippi Health Services receives ranking
Published: September 21,2009
TUPELO — Modern Healthcare magazine has named North Mississippi Health Services (NMHS) one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. A supplement to the magazine will be published Oct. 26 and will provide a rank and order of the top 100 honorees.
“This recognition is given to healthcare organizations based on a combination of employee surveys and responses to questions about the culture of the organization,” said John Heer, NMHS president and CEO. “This serves as external validation that we are continuing to focus on the ‘right things’ on our journey to achieve our vision: To be the provider of the best patient-centered care and health services in America.”
According to NMHS, it was the only Mississippi organization and one of only a handful in the mid-South selected for this honor.
The listing made its debut in 2008. NMHS was one of 317 entries in this year’s ranking and was selected for this honor on its first attempt. Participation is voluntary and no fee is charged to participate.
Employers complete a survey detailing company policies, practices, benefits and demographics. Employees are randomly selected to answer an in-depth set of questions that result in an analysis in eight core areas: leadership and planning, culture and communications, role satisfaction, working environment, relationship with supervisor, training and development, pay and benefits and overall satisfaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters