Skylla wins contract, this time with Stennis
Published: September 21,2009
HANCOCK COUNTY — Skylla Engineering recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of its Stennis Space Center (SSC) operations and the win of its second contract.
Skylla Engineering won its first SSC contract with the U.S. Geological Survey’s (USGS’) Hydrologic Instrumentation Facility (HIF) in July 2008. The second contract, as a subcontractor to SAIC supporting the National Data Buoy Center (NDBC), began in July 2009.
Skylla provides lab services to the USGS including instrument calibration, testing, water quality lab, test development, customer service and warehouse services. Under the new NDBC contract, Skylla will be hiring additional personnel in the areas of engineering, software development, logistics and administration.
Since 2004, Skylla has grown to over 120 employees with offices in Texas, Virginia, South Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast