Midcontinent hires ERS for replanting
Ecological Restoration Services, LLC, (ERS) a subsidiary of Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC of Baton Rouge, La., has been awarded a contract by Midcontinent Express Pipeline LLC to provide post-construction restoration services. Terms were not disclosed.
ERS will replant approximately 120 acres of disturbed wetlands along 285 miles of pipeline in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Elliott Bouillion, president and CEO of RES, said, “Restorative planting services for pipeline companies and other clients are a natural extension of our business — over the 2009-10 planting season, our ERS subsidiary will plant over 1.2 million trees on our own properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi