Midcontinent hires ERS for replanting
Ecological Restoration Services, LLC, (ERS) a subsidiary of Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC of Baton Rouge, La., has been awarded a contract by Midcontinent Express Pipeline LLC to provide post-construction restoration services. Terms were not disclosed.
ERS will replant approximately 120 acres of disturbed wetlands along 285 miles of pipeline in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Elliott Bouillion, president and CEO of RES, said, “Restorative planting services for pipeline companies and other clients are a natural extension of our business — over the 2009-10 planting season, our ERS subsidiary will plant over 1.2 million trees on our own properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study