Midcontinent hires ERS for replanting
Ecological Restoration Services, LLC, (ERS) a subsidiary of Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC of Baton Rouge, La., has been awarded a contract by Midcontinent Express Pipeline LLC to provide post-construction restoration services. Terms were not disclosed.
ERS will replant approximately 120 acres of disturbed wetlands along 285 miles of pipeline in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Elliott Bouillion, president and CEO of RES, said, “Restorative planting services for pipeline companies and other clients are a natural extension of our business — over the 2009-10 planting season, our ERS subsidiary will plant over 1.2 million trees on our own properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again