Midcontinent hires ERS for replanting
Ecological Restoration Services, LLC, (ERS) a subsidiary of Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC of Baton Rouge, La., has been awarded a contract by Midcontinent Express Pipeline LLC to provide post-construction restoration services. Terms were not disclosed.
ERS will replant approximately 120 acres of disturbed wetlands along 285 miles of pipeline in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Elliott Bouillion, president and CEO of RES, said, “Restorative planting services for pipeline companies and other clients are a natural extension of our business — over the 2009-10 planting season, our ERS subsidiary will plant over 1.2 million trees on our own properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'