Midcontinent hires ERS for replanting
Ecological Restoration Services, LLC, (ERS) a subsidiary of Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC of Baton Rouge, La., has been awarded a contract by Midcontinent Express Pipeline LLC to provide post-construction restoration services. Terms were not disclosed.
ERS will replant approximately 120 acres of disturbed wetlands along 285 miles of pipeline in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Elliott Bouillion, president and CEO of RES, said, “Restorative planting services for pipeline companies and other clients are a natural extension of our business — over the 2009-10 planting season, our ERS subsidiary will plant over 1.2 million trees on our own properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'