FNC rolls out new product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched the Collateral Investigator, a multifunctional data and analytics solution developed to provide accurate information about the true value of real estate.
The Collateral Investigator combines three of FNC’s most powerful analytic products— Appraisal Score, Property Scan and QC Vigilance—into one platform. The solution is ideal for reviewers, underwriters and QC.
FNC continues to streamline the mortgage process by making these products available simultaneously.
“Bringing these three products together is a critical move that we hope exploits what our products are capable of as well as making them more accessible to potential clients,” said Karen Mogridge, Collateral Investigator product manager. “With no installation time, access for anyone with an Internet connection and a very short learning curve.”
The solution is available online at www.collateraldna.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money