FNC rolls out new product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched the Collateral Investigator, a multifunctional data and analytics solution developed to provide accurate information about the true value of real estate.
The Collateral Investigator combines three of FNC’s most powerful analytic products— Appraisal Score, Property Scan and QC Vigilance—into one platform. The solution is ideal for reviewers, underwriters and QC.
FNC continues to streamline the mortgage process by making these products available simultaneously.
“Bringing these three products together is a critical move that we hope exploits what our products are capable of as well as making them more accessible to potential clients,” said Karen Mogridge, Collateral Investigator product manager. “With no installation time, access for anyone with an Internet connection and a very short learning curve.”
The solution is available online at www.collateraldna.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal