FNC rolls out new product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched the Collateral Investigator, a multifunctional data and analytics solution developed to provide accurate information about the true value of real estate.
The Collateral Investigator combines three of FNC’s most powerful analytic products— Appraisal Score, Property Scan and QC Vigilance—into one platform. The solution is ideal for reviewers, underwriters and QC.
FNC continues to streamline the mortgage process by making these products available simultaneously.
“Bringing these three products together is a critical move that we hope exploits what our products are capable of as well as making them more accessible to potential clients,” said Karen Mogridge, Collateral Investigator product manager. “With no installation time, access for anyone with an Internet connection and a very short learning curve.”
The solution is available online at www.collateraldna.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- State officials identify first flu case this season