FNC rolls out new product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched the Collateral Investigator, a multifunctional data and analytics solution developed to provide accurate information about the true value of real estate.
The Collateral Investigator combines three of FNC’s most powerful analytic products— Appraisal Score, Property Scan and QC Vigilance—into one platform. The solution is ideal for reviewers, underwriters and QC.
FNC continues to streamline the mortgage process by making these products available simultaneously.
“Bringing these three products together is a critical move that we hope exploits what our products are capable of as well as making them more accessible to potential clients,” said Karen Mogridge, Collateral Investigator product manager. “With no installation time, access for anyone with an Internet connection and a very short learning curve.”
The solution is available online at www.collateraldna.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast