FNC rolls out new product
OXFORD — FNC Inc. has launched the Collateral Investigator, a multifunctional data and analytics solution developed to provide accurate information about the true value of real estate.
The Collateral Investigator combines three of FNC’s most powerful analytic products— Appraisal Score, Property Scan and QC Vigilance—into one platform. The solution is ideal for reviewers, underwriters and QC.
FNC continues to streamline the mortgage process by making these products available simultaneously.
“Bringing these three products together is a critical move that we hope exploits what our products are capable of as well as making them more accessible to potential clients,” said Karen Mogridge, Collateral Investigator product manager. “With no installation time, access for anyone with an Internet connection and a very short learning curve.”
The solution is available online at www.collateraldna.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force