Faces hires PR firm
RIDGELAND — Faces, a facial cosmetic surgery and skin care clinic in Ridgeland, has chosen Nashville, Tenn.-based DeanevSmith Media Innovations (DSMI) to provide marketing and public relations strategies for the practice throughout Mississippi, Tennessee and the Southeast. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, DSMI will develop and execute marketing initiatives and public relations strategies to build the facial cosmetic surgery and skincare practice’s brand in Jackson, across the state and around the nation.
Faces recently re-launched its clinic in Ridgeland in The Township at Colony Park. DSMI will provide Faces with a diverse mix of traditional, new media and online marketing and PR strategies to reach patients, businesses and neighborhoods throughout the Jackson metro area and beyond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Faces hires PR firm”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager