Faces hires PR firm
RIDGELAND — Faces, a facial cosmetic surgery and skin care clinic in Ridgeland, has chosen Nashville, Tenn.-based DeanevSmith Media Innovations (DSMI) to provide marketing and public relations strategies for the practice throughout Mississippi, Tennessee and the Southeast. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, DSMI will develop and execute marketing initiatives and public relations strategies to build the facial cosmetic surgery and skincare practice’s brand in Jackson, across the state and around the nation.
Faces recently re-launched its clinic in Ridgeland in The Township at Colony Park. DSMI will provide Faces with a diverse mix of traditional, new media and online marketing and PR strategies to reach patients, businesses and neighborhoods throughout the Jackson metro area and beyond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Faces hires PR firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well