Faces hires PR firm
RIDGELAND — Faces, a facial cosmetic surgery and skin care clinic in Ridgeland, has chosen Nashville, Tenn.-based DeanevSmith Media Innovations (DSMI) to provide marketing and public relations strategies for the practice throughout Mississippi, Tennessee and the Southeast. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, DSMI will develop and execute marketing initiatives and public relations strategies to build the facial cosmetic surgery and skincare practice’s brand in Jackson, across the state and around the nation.
Faces recently re-launched its clinic in Ridgeland in The Township at Colony Park. DSMI will provide Faces with a diverse mix of traditional, new media and online marketing and PR strategies to reach patients, businesses and neighborhoods throughout the Jackson metro area and beyond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Faces hires PR firm”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status