Faces hires PR firm
RIDGELAND — Faces, a facial cosmetic surgery and skin care clinic in Ridgeland, has chosen Nashville, Tenn.-based DeanevSmith Media Innovations (DSMI) to provide marketing and public relations strategies for the practice throughout Mississippi, Tennessee and the Southeast. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, DSMI will develop and execute marketing initiatives and public relations strategies to build the facial cosmetic surgery and skincare practice’s brand in Jackson, across the state and around the nation.
Faces recently re-launched its clinic in Ridgeland in The Township at Colony Park. DSMI will provide Faces with a diverse mix of traditional, new media and online marketing and PR strategies to reach patients, businesses and neighborhoods throughout the Jackson metro area and beyond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Faces hires PR firm”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015