Faces hires PR firm
RIDGELAND — Faces, a facial cosmetic surgery and skin care clinic in Ridgeland, has chosen Nashville, Tenn.-based DeanevSmith Media Innovations (DSMI) to provide marketing and public relations strategies for the practice throughout Mississippi, Tennessee and the Southeast. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, DSMI will develop and execute marketing initiatives and public relations strategies to build the facial cosmetic surgery and skincare practice’s brand in Jackson, across the state and around the nation.
Faces recently re-launched its clinic in Ridgeland in The Township at Colony Park. DSMI will provide Faces with a diverse mix of traditional, new media and online marketing and PR strategies to reach patients, businesses and neighborhoods throughout the Jackson metro area and beyond.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Faces hires PR firm”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November