Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup
GULFPORT — GodwinGroup has been named agency of record for Garden Park Medical Center, a comprehensive 130-bed hospital system located in Gulfport.
“We wanted a marketing partner with a strong record of success, but also an agency that knows the Gulf Coast region,” said Garden Park CEO Tim McManus. “Garden Park has experienced incredible growth in recent years and we continue to expand our services for meeting the future healthcare needs of Coast residents. We conducted a thorough review of firms and we are confident we have selected a strong, effective and locally-accessible partner that has the resources and experience to help us with our marketing communications needs.”
“Healthcare has for 25 years been a core service line at GodwinGroup so we are very excited to be a part of the Garden Park team,” said Philip Shirley, GodwinGroup president and CEO. “We have an experienced staff in place to help Garden Park achieve its business goals, as well as its branding and communications objectives.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Top 40 Under 40
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur