Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup
GULFPORT — GodwinGroup has been named agency of record for Garden Park Medical Center, a comprehensive 130-bed hospital system located in Gulfport.
“We wanted a marketing partner with a strong record of success, but also an agency that knows the Gulf Coast region,” said Garden Park CEO Tim McManus. “Garden Park has experienced incredible growth in recent years and we continue to expand our services for meeting the future healthcare needs of Coast residents. We conducted a thorough review of firms and we are confident we have selected a strong, effective and locally-accessible partner that has the resources and experience to help us with our marketing communications needs.”
“Healthcare has for 25 years been a core service line at GodwinGroup so we are very excited to be a part of the Garden Park team,” said Philip Shirley, GodwinGroup president and CEO. “We have an experienced staff in place to help Garden Park achieve its business goals, as well as its branding and communications objectives.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer