Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup
GULFPORT — GodwinGroup has been named agency of record for Garden Park Medical Center, a comprehensive 130-bed hospital system located in Gulfport.
“We wanted a marketing partner with a strong record of success, but also an agency that knows the Gulf Coast region,” said Garden Park CEO Tim McManus. “Garden Park has experienced incredible growth in recent years and we continue to expand our services for meeting the future healthcare needs of Coast residents. We conducted a thorough review of firms and we are confident we have selected a strong, effective and locally-accessible partner that has the resources and experience to help us with our marketing communications needs.”
“Healthcare has for 25 years been a core service line at GodwinGroup so we are very excited to be a part of the Garden Park team,” said Philip Shirley, GodwinGroup president and CEO. “We have an experienced staff in place to help Garden Park achieve its business goals, as well as its branding and communications objectives.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Garden Park chooses GodwinGroup”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion