Health Department issues CONs
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) to three healthcare facilities for projects totaling more than $12 million.
Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula was awarded a CON for the Mississippi Modular Chiller Plant and Pipe Bridge Project . The project involves the construction/upgrade of the modular chiller plant and pipe bridge on the campus of the hospital. The proposed project is expected to provide a specific infrastructure component that should extend its ability to offer the proper environment of care to its patients. The project’s capital expenditure is approximately $3.5 million
Jefferson County Hospital in Fayette was awarded a CON for the Mississippi Emergency Room/Laboratory/Acute Care Addition Project. The CON is for the addition of an emergency room/laboratory/acute care area. The proposed project involves 15,422 square feet of new construction, which encompasses 14,530 square feet indoors and 892 square feet outdoors for covered decks and porches. The capital expenditure is $5.5 million.
The University of Mississippi Medical Center Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children in Jackson was awarded a CON for the Mississippi Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Renovation Project. The project involves the renovation of the pediatric intensive care unit, including renovating the existing 28-bed unit on the first floor of the hospital and the creation of 14 private patient rooms, redefined support spaces and better family waiting space. The capital expenditure is approximately $3.12 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option