Sanderson Farms increases dividend
Published: September 25,2009
LAUREL — The board of directors of Sanderson Farms Inc. has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable Oct. 20, 2009, to stockholders of record on Oct. 6, 2009.
This represents a new annual dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
“The board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects Sanderson Farms’ improved operating results as well as the company’s solid financial position,” said Joe F. Sanderson Jr., chairman and CEO of Sanderson Farms. “Our consistent record of growth and solid execution of our operating strategy have placed us in this position and we are pleased to have the opportunity to reward our shareholders.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge