Sanderson Farms increases dividend
Published: September 25,2009
LAUREL — The board of directors of Sanderson Farms Inc. has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable Oct. 20, 2009, to stockholders of record on Oct. 6, 2009.
This represents a new annual dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
“The board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects Sanderson Farms’ improved operating results as well as the company’s solid financial position,” said Joe F. Sanderson Jr., chairman and CEO of Sanderson Farms. “Our consistent record of growth and solid execution of our operating strategy have placed us in this position and we are pleased to have the opportunity to reward our shareholders.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete