Sanderson Farms increases dividend
Published: September 25,2009
LAUREL — The board of directors of Sanderson Farms Inc. has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable Oct. 20, 2009, to stockholders of record on Oct. 6, 2009.
This represents a new annual dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
“The board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects Sanderson Farms’ improved operating results as well as the company’s solid financial position,” said Joe F. Sanderson Jr., chairman and CEO of Sanderson Farms. “Our consistent record of growth and solid execution of our operating strategy have placed us in this position and we are pleased to have the opportunity to reward our shareholders.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter