Sanderson Farms increases dividend
Published: September 25,2009
LAUREL — The board of directors of Sanderson Farms Inc. has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable Oct. 20, 2009, to stockholders of record on Oct. 6, 2009.
This represents a new annual dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
“The board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects Sanderson Farms’ improved operating results as well as the company’s solid financial position,” said Joe F. Sanderson Jr., chairman and CEO of Sanderson Farms. “Our consistent record of growth and solid execution of our operating strategy have placed us in this position and we are pleased to have the opportunity to reward our shareholders.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran