Sanderson Farms increases dividend
Published: September 25,2009
LAUREL — The board of directors of Sanderson Farms Inc. has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable Oct. 20, 2009, to stockholders of record on Oct. 6, 2009.
This represents a new annual dividend rate of $0.60 per share.
“The board’s decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend reflects Sanderson Farms’ improved operating results as well as the company’s solid financial position,” said Joe F. Sanderson Jr., chairman and CEO of Sanderson Farms. “Our consistent record of growth and solid execution of our operating strategy have placed us in this position and we are pleased to have the opportunity to reward our shareholders.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds