Conlin added to FNC staff
Stephen D. Conlin has joined FNC Inc. as risk manager. Conlin has more than 38 years of real estate appraisal and collateral risk management experience, including 23 years with Wells Fargo and 15 years with Bank of America. At Wells Fargo, Conlin served as chief appraiser of the financial institution’s commercial appraisal department. His roles at Bank of America included serving as chief appraiser for the commercial appraisal group and managing the commercial appraisal activity in the Pacific Rim for Bank of America Leasing and Capital Corp. In addition, Conlin also served as senior vice president and manager for valuation risk and standards at HomeFocus Valuation Service, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.
A Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt, Conlin is a nationally recognized speaker on a number of current valuation and risk management issues, including appraisal policies, collateral risk assessment, regulatory compliance and fraud. He also received the Bank of America Award of Excellence twice.
Prior to his career in banking, Conlin served in the United States Army and is a Decorated Disabled Vietnam Veteran.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry