Conlin added to FNC staff
Stephen D. Conlin has joined FNC Inc. as risk manager. Conlin has more than 38 years of real estate appraisal and collateral risk management experience, including 23 years with Wells Fargo and 15 years with Bank of America. At Wells Fargo, Conlin served as chief appraiser of the financial institution’s commercial appraisal department. His roles at Bank of America included serving as chief appraiser for the commercial appraisal group and managing the commercial appraisal activity in the Pacific Rim for Bank of America Leasing and Capital Corp. In addition, Conlin also served as senior vice president and manager for valuation risk and standards at HomeFocus Valuation Service, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.
A Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt, Conlin is a nationally recognized speaker on a number of current valuation and risk management issues, including appraisal policies, collateral risk assessment, regulatory compliance and fraud. He also received the Bank of America Award of Excellence twice.
Prior to his career in banking, Conlin served in the United States Army and is a Decorated Disabled Vietnam Veteran.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters