Conlin added to FNC staff
Stephen D. Conlin has joined FNC Inc. as risk manager. Conlin has more than 38 years of real estate appraisal and collateral risk management experience, including 23 years with Wells Fargo and 15 years with Bank of America. At Wells Fargo, Conlin served as chief appraiser of the financial institution’s commercial appraisal department. His roles at Bank of America included serving as chief appraiser for the commercial appraisal group and managing the commercial appraisal activity in the Pacific Rim for Bank of America Leasing and Capital Corp. In addition, Conlin also served as senior vice president and manager for valuation risk and standards at HomeFocus Valuation Service, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.
A Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt, Conlin is a nationally recognized speaker on a number of current valuation and risk management issues, including appraisal policies, collateral risk assessment, regulatory compliance and fraud. He also received the Bank of America Award of Excellence twice.
Prior to his career in banking, Conlin served in the United States Army and is a Decorated Disabled Vietnam Veteran.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet