Conlin added to FNC staff
Stephen D. Conlin has joined FNC Inc. as risk manager. Conlin has more than 38 years of real estate appraisal and collateral risk management experience, including 23 years with Wells Fargo and 15 years with Bank of America. At Wells Fargo, Conlin served as chief appraiser of the financial institution’s commercial appraisal department. His roles at Bank of America included serving as chief appraiser for the commercial appraisal group and managing the commercial appraisal activity in the Pacific Rim for Bank of America Leasing and Capital Corp. In addition, Conlin also served as senior vice president and manager for valuation risk and standards at HomeFocus Valuation Service, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.
A Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt, Conlin is a nationally recognized speaker on a number of current valuation and risk management issues, including appraisal policies, collateral risk assessment, regulatory compliance and fraud. He also received the Bank of America Award of Excellence twice.
Prior to his career in banking, Conlin served in the United States Army and is a Decorated Disabled Vietnam Veteran.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss