Miller named MAC director
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Shirley Miller of Jackson has been named director of the Mississippi Adolescent Center in Brookhaven. Miller previously served as the director of early intervention services and the deputy director for the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Since May 2009, she also served as the interim director of the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. She received her master’s degree in public policy and administration from Mississippi State University and her bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State