Miller named MAC director
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Shirley Miller of Jackson has been named director of the Mississippi Adolescent Center in Brookhaven. Miller previously served as the director of early intervention services and the deputy director for the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Since May 2009, she also served as the interim director of the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. She received her master’s degree in public policy and administration from Mississippi State University and her bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?