Miller named MAC director
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Shirley Miller of Jackson has been named director of the Mississippi Adolescent Center in Brookhaven. Miller previously served as the director of early intervention services and the deputy director for the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Since May 2009, she also served as the interim director of the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. She received her master’s degree in public policy and administration from Mississippi State University and her bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss