Miller named MAC director
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Shirley Miller of Jackson has been named director of the Mississippi Adolescent Center in Brookhaven. Miller previously served as the director of early intervention services and the deputy director for the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Since May 2009, she also served as the interim director of the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. She received her master’s degree in public policy and administration from Mississippi State University and her bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'