Miller named MAC director
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Shirley Miller of Jackson has been named director of the Mississippi Adolescent Center in Brookhaven. Miller previously served as the director of early intervention services and the deputy director for the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Since May 2009, she also served as the interim director of the Bureau of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. She received her master’s degree in public policy and administration from Mississippi State University and her bachelor’s degree from Jackson State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development