Mississippi College MBA class sets record
CLINTON — Mississippi College’s (MC’s) MBA program has set a new enrollment record. The program has grown from 160 students in 2005 to 262 students this fall, new reports show. There were 207 students enrolled two years ago.
“Today’s job market is competitive and our M.B.A. program is putting our students in a position to successfully advance their careers,” said School of Business dean Marcelo Eduardo.
Founded in 1947, the School of Business is the largest one at MC. It is also the largest in metro Jackson and the second largest in the Magnolia State. The program’s growth helped boost MC’s enrollment to a record 4,887 students this fall, up 1 percent from a year ago.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn