Mississippi College MBA class sets record
CLINTON — Mississippi College’s (MC’s) MBA program has set a new enrollment record. The program has grown from 160 students in 2005 to 262 students this fall, new reports show. There were 207 students enrolled two years ago.
“Today’s job market is competitive and our M.B.A. program is putting our students in a position to successfully advance their careers,” said School of Business dean Marcelo Eduardo.
Founded in 1947, the School of Business is the largest one at MC. It is also the largest in metro Jackson and the second largest in the Magnolia State. The program’s growth helped boost MC’s enrollment to a record 4,887 students this fall, up 1 percent from a year ago.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects