Mississippi College MBA class sets record
CLINTON — Mississippi College’s (MC’s) MBA program has set a new enrollment record. The program has grown from 160 students in 2005 to 262 students this fall, new reports show. There were 207 students enrolled two years ago.
“Today’s job market is competitive and our M.B.A. program is putting our students in a position to successfully advance their careers,” said School of Business dean Marcelo Eduardo.
Founded in 1947, the School of Business is the largest one at MC. It is also the largest in metro Jackson and the second largest in the Magnolia State. The program’s growth helped boost MC’s enrollment to a record 4,887 students this fall, up 1 percent from a year ago.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today