Mississippi College MBA class sets record
CLINTON — Mississippi College’s (MC’s) MBA program has set a new enrollment record. The program has grown from 160 students in 2005 to 262 students this fall, new reports show. There were 207 students enrolled two years ago.
“Today’s job market is competitive and our M.B.A. program is putting our students in a position to successfully advance their careers,” said School of Business dean Marcelo Eduardo.
Founded in 1947, the School of Business is the largest one at MC. It is also the largest in metro Jackson and the second largest in the Magnolia State. The program’s growth helped boost MC’s enrollment to a record 4,887 students this fall, up 1 percent from a year ago.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion