Mississippi College MBA class sets record
CLINTON — Mississippi College’s (MC’s) MBA program has set a new enrollment record. The program has grown from 160 students in 2005 to 262 students this fall, new reports show. There were 207 students enrolled two years ago.
“Today’s job market is competitive and our M.B.A. program is putting our students in a position to successfully advance their careers,” said School of Business dean Marcelo Eduardo.
Founded in 1947, the School of Business is the largest one at MC. It is also the largest in metro Jackson and the second largest in the Magnolia State. The program’s growth helped boost MC’s enrollment to a record 4,887 students this fall, up 1 percent from a year ago.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case