Mitchell comes to The First
Hattiesburg banker and community leader Hayden Mitchell has joined The First as head of the bank’s Mortgage Division. He has over 35 years of experience in bank lending and administration, with over 20 years experience in the Hattiesburg area.
Mitchell received his BBA in banking and finance from Delta State University. He has earned numerous scholastic awards and honors including the Wall Street Journal Award. Mitchell is a board member of the United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Pine Belt Community Foundation, Forrest General Healthcare Foundation, USM Dubard School and Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association. He is a Rotary member and Paul Harris Fellow.
Mitchell and his wife, Janet, have two children and are members of Temple Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program