Mitchell comes to The First
Hattiesburg banker and community leader Hayden Mitchell has joined The First as head of the bank’s Mortgage Division. He has over 35 years of experience in bank lending and administration, with over 20 years experience in the Hattiesburg area.
Mitchell received his BBA in banking and finance from Delta State University. He has earned numerous scholastic awards and honors including the Wall Street Journal Award. Mitchell is a board member of the United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Pine Belt Community Foundation, Forrest General Healthcare Foundation, USM Dubard School and Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association. He is a Rotary member and Paul Harris Fellow.
Mitchell and his wife, Janet, have two children and are members of Temple Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi