Mitchell comes to The First
Hattiesburg banker and community leader Hayden Mitchell has joined The First as head of the bank’s Mortgage Division. He has over 35 years of experience in bank lending and administration, with over 20 years experience in the Hattiesburg area.
Mitchell received his BBA in banking and finance from Delta State University. He has earned numerous scholastic awards and honors including the Wall Street Journal Award. Mitchell is a board member of the United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Pine Belt Community Foundation, Forrest General Healthcare Foundation, USM Dubard School and Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association. He is a Rotary member and Paul Harris Fellow.
Mitchell and his wife, Janet, have two children and are members of Temple Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015