Mitchell comes to The First
Hattiesburg banker and community leader Hayden Mitchell has joined The First as head of the bank’s Mortgage Division. He has over 35 years of experience in bank lending and administration, with over 20 years experience in the Hattiesburg area.
Mitchell received his BBA in banking and finance from Delta State University. He has earned numerous scholastic awards and honors including the Wall Street Journal Award. Mitchell is a board member of the United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Pine Belt Community Foundation, Forrest General Healthcare Foundation, USM Dubard School and Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association. He is a Rotary member and Paul Harris Fellow.
Mitchell and his wife, Janet, have two children and are members of Temple Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal