Mitchell comes to The First
Hattiesburg banker and community leader Hayden Mitchell has joined The First as head of the bank’s Mortgage Division. He has over 35 years of experience in bank lending and administration, with over 20 years experience in the Hattiesburg area.
Mitchell received his BBA in banking and finance from Delta State University. He has earned numerous scholastic awards and honors including the Wall Street Journal Award. Mitchell is a board member of the United Way of Southeast Mississippi, Pine Belt Community Foundation, Forrest General Healthcare Foundation, USM Dubard School and Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association. He is a Rotary member and Paul Harris Fellow.
Mitchell and his wife, Janet, have two children and are members of Temple Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits