MSH staffers graduate from Focus
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Four Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employees recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
Jacqueline Fleming serves as director of social services at MSH. She has been employed with MSH for 25 years.
Kathy Denton serves as director of public relations at MSH. She has been employed at MSH for 27 years.
Patra Askew serves in the risk management department of the MSH. She has been employed there for 16 years.
Sherri Franklin serves as nurse executive at Jaquith Nursing Home, which is located on the grounds of the MSH. She has been employed there for almost two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university