MSH staffers graduate from Focus
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Four Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employees recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
Jacqueline Fleming serves as director of social services at MSH. She has been employed with MSH for 25 years.
Kathy Denton serves as director of public relations at MSH. She has been employed at MSH for 27 years.
Patra Askew serves in the risk management department of the MSH. She has been employed there for 16 years.
Sherri Franklin serves as nurse executive at Jaquith Nursing Home, which is located on the grounds of the MSH. She has been employed there for almost two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue