MSH staffers graduate from Focus
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Four Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employees recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
Jacqueline Fleming serves as director of social services at MSH. She has been employed with MSH for 25 years.
Kathy Denton serves as director of public relations at MSH. She has been employed at MSH for 27 years.
Patra Askew serves in the risk management department of the MSH. She has been employed there for 16 years.
Sherri Franklin serves as nurse executive at Jaquith Nursing Home, which is located on the grounds of the MSH. She has been employed there for almost two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment