MSH staffers graduate from Focus
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
Four Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employees recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. DMH’s accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness.
Jacqueline Fleming serves as director of social services at MSH. She has been employed with MSH for 25 years.
Kathy Denton serves as director of public relations at MSH. She has been employed at MSH for 27 years.
Patra Askew serves in the risk management department of the MSH. She has been employed there for 16 years.
Sherri Franklin serves as nurse executive at Jaquith Nursing Home, which is located on the grounds of the MSH. She has been employed there for almost two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful