Ratliff joins Jeffery P. Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Julie Ratliff to the firm. Ratliff will focus her practice on construction litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, corporate litigation, collection litigation and civil defense litigation.
“We are thrilled to welcome Julie to Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A. Her background and experience in a variety of fields will bring additional depth to the firm,” said Jeff Reynolds, owner. “Julie is a tremendous asset to our clients and a resource for the entire Reynolds team.”
Ratliff is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi and the Tribal Court for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to joining Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., Ratliff was an attorney at the now dissolved firm of Latham & Burwell, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders