Ratliff joins Jeffery P. Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Julie Ratliff to the firm. Ratliff will focus her practice on construction litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, corporate litigation, collection litigation and civil defense litigation.
“We are thrilled to welcome Julie to Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A. Her background and experience in a variety of fields will bring additional depth to the firm,” said Jeff Reynolds, owner. “Julie is a tremendous asset to our clients and a resource for the entire Reynolds team.”
Ratliff is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi and the Tribal Court for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to joining Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., Ratliff was an attorney at the now dissolved firm of Latham & Burwell, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery