Ratliff joins Jeffery P. Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Julie Ratliff to the firm. Ratliff will focus her practice on construction litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, corporate litigation, collection litigation and civil defense litigation.
“We are thrilled to welcome Julie to Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A. Her background and experience in a variety of fields will bring additional depth to the firm,” said Jeff Reynolds, owner. “Julie is a tremendous asset to our clients and a resource for the entire Reynolds team.”
Ratliff is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi and the Tribal Court for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to joining Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., Ratliff was an attorney at the now dissolved firm of Latham & Burwell, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site