Ratliff joins Jeffery P. Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Julie Ratliff to the firm. Ratliff will focus her practice on construction litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, corporate litigation, collection litigation and civil defense litigation.
“We are thrilled to welcome Julie to Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A. Her background and experience in a variety of fields will bring additional depth to the firm,” said Jeff Reynolds, owner. “Julie is a tremendous asset to our clients and a resource for the entire Reynolds team.”
Ratliff is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi and the Tribal Court for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to joining Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., Ratliff was an attorney at the now dissolved firm of Latham & Burwell, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow