Ratliff joins Jeffery P. Reynolds
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 28,2009
The Jackson law firm Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., has welcomed attorney Julie Ratliff to the firm. Ratliff will focus her practice on construction litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, corporate litigation, collection litigation and civil defense litigation.
“We are thrilled to welcome Julie to Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A. Her background and experience in a variety of fields will bring additional depth to the firm,” said Jeff Reynolds, owner. “Julie is a tremendous asset to our clients and a resource for the entire Reynolds team.”
Ratliff is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi and the Tribal Court for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Prior to joining Jeffery P. Reynolds, P.A., Ratliff was an attorney at the now dissolved firm of Latham & Burwell, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics