Ross elevated by MGM MIRAGE
Ryan Ross has been promoted to vice president of marketing of the MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations team with responsibilities for Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. Most recently, Ross was named as vice president of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations.
Ross has 11 years of experience in the casino industry, having held positions including divisional and regional director of national casino marketing and regional director of planning and analysis. He also has held gaming positions involving capital development, governmental affairs and employee relations. Ross is an attorney, has served as a prosecutor and has worked for the legal teams of the Department of Justice and a financial services firm. He received his bachelor of science from Northwestern University, juris doctor from Washburn University School of Law and MBA from the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge