Ross elevated by MGM MIRAGE
Ryan Ross has been promoted to vice president of marketing of the MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations team with responsibilities for Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. Most recently, Ross was named as vice president of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations.
Ross has 11 years of experience in the casino industry, having held positions including divisional and regional director of national casino marketing and regional director of planning and analysis. He also has held gaming positions involving capital development, governmental affairs and employee relations. Ross is an attorney, has served as a prosecutor and has worked for the legal teams of the Department of Justice and a financial services firm. He received his bachelor of science from Northwestern University, juris doctor from Washburn University School of Law and MBA from the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case