Ross elevated by MGM MIRAGE
Ryan Ross has been promoted to vice president of marketing of the MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations team with responsibilities for Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. Most recently, Ross was named as vice president of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations.
Ross has 11 years of experience in the casino industry, having held positions including divisional and regional director of national casino marketing and regional director of planning and analysis. He also has held gaming positions involving capital development, governmental affairs and employee relations. Ross is an attorney, has served as a prosecutor and has worked for the legal teams of the Department of Justice and a financial services firm. He received his bachelor of science from Northwestern University, juris doctor from Washburn University School of Law and MBA from the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody