Ross elevated by MGM MIRAGE
Ryan Ross has been promoted to vice president of marketing of the MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations team with responsibilities for Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. Most recently, Ross was named as vice president of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations.
Ross has 11 years of experience in the casino industry, having held positions including divisional and regional director of national casino marketing and regional director of planning and analysis. He also has held gaming positions involving capital development, governmental affairs and employee relations. Ross is an attorney, has served as a prosecutor and has worked for the legal teams of the Department of Justice and a financial services firm. He received his bachelor of science from Northwestern University, juris doctor from Washburn University School of Law and MBA from the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not