Ross elevated by MGM MIRAGE
Ryan Ross has been promoted to vice president of marketing of the MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations team with responsibilities for Beau Rivage and Gold Strike. Most recently, Ross was named as vice president of national marketing for MGM MIRAGE Mississippi Operations.
Ross has 11 years of experience in the casino industry, having held positions including divisional and regional director of national casino marketing and regional director of planning and analysis. He also has held gaming positions involving capital development, governmental affairs and employee relations. Ross is an attorney, has served as a prosecutor and has worked for the legal teams of the Department of Justice and a financial services firm. He received his bachelor of science from Northwestern University, juris doctor from Washburn University School of Law and MBA from the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow