Hosemann calls Stanford meeting
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann will hold a public hearing regarding Stanford Financial Oct. 5 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Room 113 of the Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson.
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who also serves as president of the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), will be in attendance. In addition, the president-elect of the North American Association of Securities Administrators, Dave Massey, will also attend. Massey is currently the deputy securities administrator of North Carolina.
Stanford victims and brokers will also testify at the hearing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines