Hosemann calls Stanford meeting
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann will hold a public hearing regarding Stanford Financial Oct. 5 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Room 113 of the Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson.
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who also serves as president of the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), will be in attendance. In addition, the president-elect of the North American Association of Securities Administrators, Dave Massey, will also attend. Massey is currently the deputy securities administrator of North Carolina.
Stanford victims and brokers will also testify at the hearing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide