Hosemann calls Stanford meeting
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann will hold a public hearing regarding Stanford Financial Oct. 5 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Room 113 of the Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson.
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who also serves as president of the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), will be in attendance. In addition, the president-elect of the North American Association of Securities Administrators, Dave Massey, will also attend. Massey is currently the deputy securities administrator of North Carolina.
Stanford victims and brokers will also testify at the hearing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi