Hosemann calls Stanford meeting
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann will hold a public hearing regarding Stanford Financial Oct. 5 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Room 113 of the Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson.
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who also serves as president of the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), will be in attendance. In addition, the president-elect of the North American Association of Securities Administrators, Dave Massey, will also attend. Massey is currently the deputy securities administrator of North Carolina.
Stanford victims and brokers will also testify at the hearing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'