Hosemann calls Stanford meeting
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann will hold a public hearing regarding Stanford Financial Oct. 5 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in Room 113 of the Mississippi State Capitol in Jackson.
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson, who also serves as president of the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), will be in attendance. In addition, the president-elect of the North American Association of Securities Administrators, Dave Massey, will also attend. Massey is currently the deputy securities administrator of North Carolina.
Stanford victims and brokers will also testify at the hearing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State