Fitch withdraws Entergy ratings
JACKSON — Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn its ratings for Entergy Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Fitch assigned Entergy Corp. an issuer default rating (IDR) of “BBB-.” For Entergy Mississippi Inc., Fitch assigned an IDR of “BBB-,” a :BBB+” rating on its first mortgage bonds and “BBB-” to its preferred stock.
Other Entergy subsidiaries rated include: Entergy New Orleans Inc.; Entergy Arkansas; Entergy Gulf States-Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Texas Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; and, System Energy Resources Inc.
Fitch said it would no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for any of the above companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release