Fitch withdraws Entergy ratings
JACKSON — Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn its ratings for Entergy Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Fitch assigned Entergy Corp. an issuer default rating (IDR) of “BBB-.” For Entergy Mississippi Inc., Fitch assigned an IDR of “BBB-,” a :BBB+” rating on its first mortgage bonds and “BBB-” to its preferred stock.
Other Entergy subsidiaries rated include: Entergy New Orleans Inc.; Entergy Arkansas; Entergy Gulf States-Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Texas Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; and, System Energy Resources Inc.
Fitch said it would no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for any of the above companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access