Fitch withdraws Entergy ratings
JACKSON — Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn its ratings for Entergy Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Fitch assigned Entergy Corp. an issuer default rating (IDR) of “BBB-.” For Entergy Mississippi Inc., Fitch assigned an IDR of “BBB-,” a :BBB+” rating on its first mortgage bonds and “BBB-” to its preferred stock.
Other Entergy subsidiaries rated include: Entergy New Orleans Inc.; Entergy Arkansas; Entergy Gulf States-Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Texas Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; and, System Energy Resources Inc.
Fitch said it would no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for any of the above companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval