Fitch withdraws Entergy ratings
JACKSON — Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn its ratings for Entergy Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Fitch assigned Entergy Corp. an issuer default rating (IDR) of “BBB-.” For Entergy Mississippi Inc., Fitch assigned an IDR of “BBB-,” a :BBB+” rating on its first mortgage bonds and “BBB-” to its preferred stock.
Other Entergy subsidiaries rated include: Entergy New Orleans Inc.; Entergy Arkansas; Entergy Gulf States-Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Texas Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; and, System Energy Resources Inc.
Fitch said it would no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for any of the above companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us