Fitch withdraws Entergy ratings
JACKSON — Fitch Ratings has affirmed and simultaneously withdrawn its ratings for Entergy Corp. and its subsidiaries.
Fitch assigned Entergy Corp. an issuer default rating (IDR) of “BBB-.” For Entergy Mississippi Inc., Fitch assigned an IDR of “BBB-,” a :BBB+” rating on its first mortgage bonds and “BBB-” to its preferred stock.
Other Entergy subsidiaries rated include: Entergy New Orleans Inc.; Entergy Arkansas; Entergy Gulf States-Louisiana, LLC; Entergy Texas Inc.; Entergy Louisiana, LLC; and, System Energy Resources Inc.
Fitch said it would no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for any of the above companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers