HORNE makes national ranking
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s (IPA’s) Top 50 Accounting Firms for 2009. IPA’s 19th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms.
For the second consecutive year, HORNE ranks as the 48th largest accounting firm in the nation ranked by U.S. net revenue. IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms. For the IPA Top 100 firms, the four-year run of double-digit growth has ended, but they still report a 7.13 percent growth rate on average.
HORNE is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported both by Public Accounting Report and IPA, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona and Texas, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics