HORNE makes national ranking
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s (IPA’s) Top 50 Accounting Firms for 2009. IPA’s 19th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms.
For the second consecutive year, HORNE ranks as the 48th largest accounting firm in the nation ranked by U.S. net revenue. IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms. For the IPA Top 100 firms, the four-year run of double-digit growth has ended, but they still report a 7.13 percent growth rate on average.
HORNE is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported both by Public Accounting Report and IPA, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona and Texas, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access