HORNE makes national ranking
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s (IPA’s) Top 50 Accounting Firms for 2009. IPA’s 19th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms.
For the second consecutive year, HORNE ranks as the 48th largest accounting firm in the nation ranked by U.S. net revenue. IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms. For the IPA Top 100 firms, the four-year run of double-digit growth has ended, but they still report a 7.13 percent growth rate on average.
HORNE is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported both by Public Accounting Report and IPA, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona and Texas, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast