HORNE makes national ranking
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s (IPA’s) Top 50 Accounting Firms for 2009. IPA’s 19th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms.
For the second consecutive year, HORNE ranks as the 48th largest accounting firm in the nation ranked by U.S. net revenue. IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms. For the IPA Top 100 firms, the four-year run of double-digit growth has ended, but they still report a 7.13 percent growth rate on average.
HORNE is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported both by Public Accounting Report and IPA, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona and Texas, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi