HORNE makes national ranking
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s (IPA’s) Top 50 Accounting Firms for 2009. IPA’s 19th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms.
For the second consecutive year, HORNE ranks as the 48th largest accounting firm in the nation ranked by U.S. net revenue. IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms. For the IPA Top 100 firms, the four-year run of double-digit growth has ended, but they still report a 7.13 percent growth rate on average.
HORNE is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported both by Public Accounting Report and IPA, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona and Texas, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow