UM to host Business Day
OXFORD — The School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi is sponsoring Ole Miss Business Day to help recruiters meet top students face to face. The event will be held Oct. 8 beginning at 10 a.m. in the Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom.
More than 25 companies have already registered to attend Ole Miss Business Day. The annual event provides students with career planning assistance. It also gives them a chance to connect with hiring employers, to network with alumni and to attend a seminar, where they can learn career tips from a successful business person.
In addition to Business Day, John Cassimus, founder of Zoe’s Kitchen, Makifresh and Jinsei restaurants, will lead a networking and career workshop from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. The workshop is designed to show students how to differentiate themselves from their peers in the professional world. Space is limited, so students must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.olemissbusiness.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities