UM to host Business Day
OXFORD — The School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi is sponsoring Ole Miss Business Day to help recruiters meet top students face to face. The event will be held Oct. 8 beginning at 10 a.m. in the Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom.
More than 25 companies have already registered to attend Ole Miss Business Day. The annual event provides students with career planning assistance. It also gives them a chance to connect with hiring employers, to network with alumni and to attend a seminar, where they can learn career tips from a successful business person.
In addition to Business Day, John Cassimus, founder of Zoe’s Kitchen, Makifresh and Jinsei restaurants, will lead a networking and career workshop from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. The workshop is designed to show students how to differentiate themselves from their peers in the professional world. Space is limited, so students must RSVP to email@example.com.
For more information visit www.olemissbusiness.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics