UM to host Business Day
OXFORD — The School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi is sponsoring Ole Miss Business Day to help recruiters meet top students face to face. The event will be held Oct. 8 beginning at 10 a.m. in the Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom.
More than 25 companies have already registered to attend Ole Miss Business Day. The annual event provides students with career planning assistance. It also gives them a chance to connect with hiring employers, to network with alumni and to attend a seminar, where they can learn career tips from a successful business person.
In addition to Business Day, John Cassimus, founder of Zoe’s Kitchen, Makifresh and Jinsei restaurants, will lead a networking and career workshop from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. The workshop is designed to show students how to differentiate themselves from their peers in the professional world. Space is limited, so students must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.olemissbusiness.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'