UM to host Business Day
OXFORD — The School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi is sponsoring Ole Miss Business Day to help recruiters meet top students face to face. The event will be held Oct. 8 beginning at 10 a.m. in the Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom.
More than 25 companies have already registered to attend Ole Miss Business Day. The annual event provides students with career planning assistance. It also gives them a chance to connect with hiring employers, to network with alumni and to attend a seminar, where they can learn career tips from a successful business person.
In addition to Business Day, John Cassimus, founder of Zoe’s Kitchen, Makifresh and Jinsei restaurants, will lead a networking and career workshop from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. The workshop is designed to show students how to differentiate themselves from their peers in the professional world. Space is limited, so students must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.olemissbusiness.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide