UM to host Business Day
OXFORD — The School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi is sponsoring Ole Miss Business Day to help recruiters meet top students face to face. The event will be held Oct. 8 beginning at 10 a.m. in the Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom.
More than 25 companies have already registered to attend Ole Miss Business Day. The annual event provides students with career planning assistance. It also gives them a chance to connect with hiring employers, to network with alumni and to attend a seminar, where they can learn career tips from a successful business person.
In addition to Business Day, John Cassimus, founder of Zoe’s Kitchen, Makifresh and Jinsei restaurants, will lead a networking and career workshop from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m. The workshop is designed to show students how to differentiate themselves from their peers in the professional world. Space is limited, so students must RSVP to email@example.com.
For more information visit www.olemissbusiness.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot