PSC denies telecoms certification
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz announced that the Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) has unanimously revoked the certificates for 53 telecommunications companies to do business in Mississippi.
“These companies failed to provide the Commission with their annual reports that detail their business activities in the state,” Bentz said. “These reports allow us to protect the ratepayers of Mississippi. I cannot and will not grant certificates until these reports are provided and can be reviewed.”
The telecommunication companies are: ADS-Telecom Inc.; Lecstar Telecom Inc.; Airnex Communications Inc.; Metro Teleconnect Companies Inc.; Allsouth Phone Connect Inc.; Ntera Inc.; Alticomm Inc.; National Telecom & Broadband Services, LLC; Amtel Communications Inc.; New Horizons Communications Corp.; Awesome Communications Inc.; Norstan Network Services Inc.; Bak Communications Inc.; North American Telephone Network, LLC; Nustar Communications Corp.; Bealls Communication Group Inc. OLS Inc.; Blackstone Communications Co.; Onestar Long Distance Inc.; CI2 Inc.; P & S Quick Connect Inc.; Com One Interactive, LLC; Phone-Link Inc.; TO Competitive Communications Inc.; Preferred Carrier Services Inc.; EZ Phone Inc.; Premier Telecom Inc.; TO Cyperss Telecommunications Corp.; Promisevision Technology Inc.; Dancriss Telecom Inc.; R2C Communications Inc.; Dial-Around Telecom Inc.; Servisense.Com Inc.; Seven Bridges Communications, LLC; Dialtone and More Inc. Telecents Communications Inc.; ECI Communications Inc.; Teleconex Inc.; Familytel of Mississippi, LLC; Telliss, LLC; Esodus Communications Inc.; Telson Communications Inc.; Exergy Group, LLC; Telstar Communications Inc.; Freedomstarr Communications Inc.; The Free Network, LLC; Gobal Communications Consulting Corp.; Victory Communications Inc.; Greenville Telephone Services Inc.; Vox Populi Telecommunications Inc.; Group Long Distance Inc.; W2Com International, LLC; and, Winstar Communications, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “PSC denies telecoms certification”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement