Arnemann named assistant to commissioner
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall announces the employment of Michael Arnemann as assistant to the commissioner. Arnemann, a native of New Orleans, attended the University of Mississippi and received a degree in banking and finance. After graduation, he went to work in commercial banking in New Orleans, followed by a position with the Mississippi Republican Party as finance director.
In his role as assistant to the commissioner, Arnemann will handle all of the Central District’s constituent services and will provide better communication between the Mississippi Department of Transportation and local governments and citizens. According to Hall, Arnemann’s past experience in banking and finance will serve to improve coordination with Mississippi officials, media, local businesses and citizens.
Arnemann now resides in Jackson with his wife, Natalie Lefoldt Arnemann, and attends Saint Richard of Chichester Catholic Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015