Arnemann named assistant to commissioner
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall announces the employment of Michael Arnemann as assistant to the commissioner. Arnemann, a native of New Orleans, attended the University of Mississippi and received a degree in banking and finance. After graduation, he went to work in commercial banking in New Orleans, followed by a position with the Mississippi Republican Party as finance director.
In his role as assistant to the commissioner, Arnemann will handle all of the Central District’s constituent services and will provide better communication between the Mississippi Department of Transportation and local governments and citizens. According to Hall, Arnemann’s past experience in banking and finance will serve to improve coordination with Mississippi officials, media, local businesses and citizens.
Arnemann now resides in Jackson with his wife, Natalie Lefoldt Arnemann, and attends Saint Richard of Chichester Catholic Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators