Arnemann named assistant to commissioner
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall announces the employment of Michael Arnemann as assistant to the commissioner. Arnemann, a native of New Orleans, attended the University of Mississippi and received a degree in banking and finance. After graduation, he went to work in commercial banking in New Orleans, followed by a position with the Mississippi Republican Party as finance director.
In his role as assistant to the commissioner, Arnemann will handle all of the Central District’s constituent services and will provide better communication between the Mississippi Department of Transportation and local governments and citizens. According to Hall, Arnemann’s past experience in banking and finance will serve to improve coordination with Mississippi officials, media, local businesses and citizens.
Arnemann now resides in Jackson with his wife, Natalie Lefoldt Arnemann, and attends Saint Richard of Chichester Catholic Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment