Arnemann named assistant to commissioner
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall announces the employment of Michael Arnemann as assistant to the commissioner. Arnemann, a native of New Orleans, attended the University of Mississippi and received a degree in banking and finance. After graduation, he went to work in commercial banking in New Orleans, followed by a position with the Mississippi Republican Party as finance director.
In his role as assistant to the commissioner, Arnemann will handle all of the Central District’s constituent services and will provide better communication between the Mississippi Department of Transportation and local governments and citizens. According to Hall, Arnemann’s past experience in banking and finance will serve to improve coordination with Mississippi officials, media, local businesses and citizens.
Arnemann now resides in Jackson with his wife, Natalie Lefoldt Arnemann, and attends Saint Richard of Chichester Catholic Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game