Arnemann named assistant to commissioner
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Central District Transportation Commissioner Dick Hall announces the employment of Michael Arnemann as assistant to the commissioner. Arnemann, a native of New Orleans, attended the University of Mississippi and received a degree in banking and finance. After graduation, he went to work in commercial banking in New Orleans, followed by a position with the Mississippi Republican Party as finance director.
In his role as assistant to the commissioner, Arnemann will handle all of the Central District’s constituent services and will provide better communication between the Mississippi Department of Transportation and local governments and citizens. According to Hall, Arnemann’s past experience in banking and finance will serve to improve coordination with Mississippi officials, media, local businesses and citizens.
Arnemann now resides in Jackson with his wife, Natalie Lefoldt Arnemann, and attends Saint Richard of Chichester Catholic Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline