Crye-Leike Agents get CRS pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Crye-Leike, Realtor Southaven agents Frances Follis and Annice Kyle received their Mississippi Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Chapter pins at the Quarterly membership Meeting of the Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, held Sept. 17. The Certified CRS is a prestigious designation awarded to real estate sales associates. Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has awarded the CRS designation to agents who meet its stringent requirements and have a proven track record of sales transactions. CRS designees have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds