Crye-Leike Agents get CRS pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Crye-Leike, Realtor Southaven agents Frances Follis and Annice Kyle received their Mississippi Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Chapter pins at the Quarterly membership Meeting of the Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, held Sept. 17. The Certified CRS is a prestigious designation awarded to real estate sales associates. Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has awarded the CRS designation to agents who meet its stringent requirements and have a proven track record of sales transactions. CRS designees have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition