Crye-Leike Agents get CRS pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Crye-Leike, Realtor Southaven agents Frances Follis and Annice Kyle received their Mississippi Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Chapter pins at the Quarterly membership Meeting of the Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, held Sept. 17. The Certified CRS is a prestigious designation awarded to real estate sales associates. Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has awarded the CRS designation to agents who meet its stringent requirements and have a proven track record of sales transactions. CRS designees have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency