Crye-Leike Agents get CRS pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Crye-Leike, Realtor Southaven agents Frances Follis and Annice Kyle received their Mississippi Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Chapter pins at the Quarterly membership Meeting of the Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, held Sept. 17. The Certified CRS is a prestigious designation awarded to real estate sales associates. Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has awarded the CRS designation to agents who meet its stringent requirements and have a proven track record of sales transactions. CRS designees have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation