Crye-Leike Agents get CRS pins
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Crye-Leike, Realtor Southaven agents Frances Follis and Annice Kyle received their Mississippi Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Chapter pins at the Quarterly membership Meeting of the Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, held Sept. 17. The Certified CRS is a prestigious designation awarded to real estate sales associates. Realtors who receive the CRS designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has awarded the CRS designation to agents who meet its stringent requirements and have a proven track record of sales transactions. CRS designees have access to the latest technology and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money