Foote named ISPA co-chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Suzie Foote, R.N., coordinator of the Spa at St. Dominic’s, has been chosen to serve as the co-chair of the International SPA Association’s (ISPA’s) 2010 Focus Group. ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. The Spa at St. Dominic’s has been a member of ISPA since 2006.
Foote is a certified spa coordinator and is an American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) network leader. Foote will speak at the ISPA conference in Austin, Texas, in October. She will discuss integrating spa services into the world of medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money