Foote named ISPA co-chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Suzie Foote, R.N., coordinator of the Spa at St. Dominic’s, has been chosen to serve as the co-chair of the International SPA Association’s (ISPA’s) 2010 Focus Group. ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. The Spa at St. Dominic’s has been a member of ISPA since 2006.
Foote is a certified spa coordinator and is an American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) network leader. Foote will speak at the ISPA conference in Austin, Texas, in October. She will discuss integrating spa services into the world of medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics