Foote named ISPA co-chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Suzie Foote, R.N., coordinator of the Spa at St. Dominic’s, has been chosen to serve as the co-chair of the International SPA Association’s (ISPA’s) 2010 Focus Group. ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. The Spa at St. Dominic’s has been a member of ISPA since 2006.
Foote is a certified spa coordinator and is an American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) network leader. Foote will speak at the ISPA conference in Austin, Texas, in October. She will discuss integrating spa services into the world of medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up