Foote named ISPA co-chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Suzie Foote, R.N., coordinator of the Spa at St. Dominic’s, has been chosen to serve as the co-chair of the International SPA Association’s (ISPA’s) 2010 Focus Group. ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. The Spa at St. Dominic’s has been a member of ISPA since 2006.
Foote is a certified spa coordinator and is an American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) network leader. Foote will speak at the ISPA conference in Austin, Texas, in October. She will discuss integrating spa services into the world of medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet