Foote named ISPA co-chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Suzie Foote, R.N., coordinator of the Spa at St. Dominic’s, has been chosen to serve as the co-chair of the International SPA Association’s (ISPA’s) 2010 Focus Group. ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. The Spa at St. Dominic’s has been a member of ISPA since 2006.
Foote is a certified spa coordinator and is an American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) network leader. Foote will speak at the ISPA conference in Austin, Texas, in October. She will discuss integrating spa services into the world of medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss