Hopkins earns CTR designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Jena Hopkins, a cancer registrar at Forrest General Hospital’s Cancer Center, recently achieved certification as a certified tumor registrar through the National Cancer Registrars Association. Hopkins, who has been with Forrest General’s Cancer Registry for four years, achieved this certification after completing several classes and passing a rigorous examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast