Hopkins earns CTR designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Jena Hopkins, a cancer registrar at Forrest General Hospital’s Cancer Center, recently achieved certification as a certified tumor registrar through the National Cancer Registrars Association. Hopkins, who has been with Forrest General’s Cancer Registry for four years, achieved this certification after completing several classes and passing a rigorous examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)