Hopkins earns CTR designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Jena Hopkins, a cancer registrar at Forrest General Hospital’s Cancer Center, recently achieved certification as a certified tumor registrar through the National Cancer Registrars Association. Hopkins, who has been with Forrest General’s Cancer Registry for four years, achieved this certification after completing several classes and passing a rigorous examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios