Hopkins earns CTR designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Jena Hopkins, a cancer registrar at Forrest General Hospital’s Cancer Center, recently achieved certification as a certified tumor registrar through the National Cancer Registrars Association. Hopkins, who has been with Forrest General’s Cancer Registry for four years, achieved this certification after completing several classes and passing a rigorous examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early