Hopkins earns CTR designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
Jena Hopkins, a cancer registrar at Forrest General Hospital’s Cancer Center, recently achieved certification as a certified tumor registrar through the National Cancer Registrars Association. Hopkins, who has been with Forrest General’s Cancer Registry for four years, achieved this certification after completing several classes and passing a rigorous examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access